Crysis Bundle 32.97 Impulse DD

kind of dumb crysis 2 isn't marked down as highly as the others. Good prices on everything else though

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Any of these activate on steam?[/QUOTE]

Origin.

This is an amazing deal. Just for the single player alone, original Crysis is a good 8-12 depending on how fast you rush and difficulty, Warhead is about 5-8. Crysis 2 is a good 7-10. $30 for a guaranteed 20 hours of single player is a damn good deal, plus the decent multiplayer, plus the oodles of mods out there for CryEngine 2, and the soon to be tons of CryEngine 3 mods.

Buy this if you like FPS.

[quote name='jagdeep820']Oh and these do no activate on origin BTW just tried

Edit: Well at least for crysis and crysis warhead I didnt purchase crysis 2[/QUOTE]

Oh, you're right, games ~pre-2008 won't activate on Origin. Crysis 2, Bad Company 2 and many other recent games do.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Any of these activate on steam?[/QUOTE]

No.
And Crysis 2 got pulled from Steam, back when the first C2 DLC came out exclusively on Origin.

You freaking kidding me??? Crysis 1 was on sale?? I've been trying to get on on another deal since I missed it for 9.99, I saw that c2 was still 35 so I didn't bother looking at the rest. Piss. Ah well, first world problem at its finest.

bread's done
Back