Crystal Red / Blue 2ds 79.99 @ frys (in-store)

arsenalcrazy8

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Id love to have either. If anyone was willing id trade my Zelda MM LE for one.

Clarification - The LE Bundle Game not the system. I don't love it that much. :D

Seriously though, my body is ready for this. I already have a 3ds XL but the transparency alone is tempting me !! Try not to ever buy stuff that isn't practical to buy but the sheer (lol) nostalgia brought on by the transparency, just like 90's nintendo stuff, is killing me !!!

I can't part with it just yet! It's my likelyhood.. Besides, what else am I gonna play when I'm in the glorious HD towns of the Wii U ;-)
dj.png

:D/

I wish there was a coupon to make this cheaper. I think $60-ish is my sweet spot for another version of a essentially outdated platform I already own.

This had a surprisingly quick run.  It came out late November and most stores don't stock it anymore.  I guess Nintendo figured they can make more money by bundling them with a game most people already have and charging $130.  Maybe they plan to release this version with a game and are clearing the old stock.  For $80 though, I couldn't resist.  The fact that it doesn't even come with a seal on the box means I may actually play it instead of keep it sealed as an artifact.

For those who can't get this, costco online has either color bundled with the official soft case and mario party island physical game for $130.

In for a red one at my local Fry's in Wilsonville, OR. Also picked up a copy of Xbox One Sniper Elite Collector's Edition for $29.99.

Crystal 2DS > any 3DS is the reality of life.
I know! I can remember being the poor kid in elementary school and everyone was on their crystal purple Game Boy Colors playing Pokemon...and all I could do was watch. *sniffle*...but that was about 18 years ago, so I'm okay now...I'm......O...K... :-({|= :-({|=

I don't know why, but I skipped the gameboy color entirely, but I'm pretty sure I had a see through game boy advance with that horrible dim screen and a snap on bulky light/battery thing.  And I bet it cost more than $80 back then.

I really wish they would have made a clear case model for the New 3DS. They went old school for the button colors, why not the casing color too?

bread's done
Back