Cubivore GC, CIB GBA Games: Fire Emblem, Zelda, Yoshi

*Xardion(With manual) $1
*The Nightmare of Druaga(NEW Sealed) two stickers on plastic $2
*TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Cart only, good condtion, marker on back $1
*TMNT Back from the Sewers good condition, marker on back $1

That is, unless you still have some beef with me...

Oh my God, there's a namco vs. capcom! Why have I never heard of this game? Oh it's an import. *Dies a little on the inside*

[quote name='StripesOrBars']Bump, im back on track $$$$s[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I think you should just restart the lowball at this point just in case some people who were in the lowball don't get stuck with bids on stuff they might have already picked up between the previous time and now.

Or just make sure to inform all the previous bidders that the lowball is on again and they have items they are bidding on.

Good luck.

*Xardion(With manual) - $1
*The Nightmare of Druaga(NEW Sealed) - $1
*TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan - $1
*TMNT Back from the Sewers - $1
*Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire -$1

updated, and sorry for taking so long everyone.

i would have been able to run this from where I was(the last 3 weeks), but it would have been a pain the ass due to me having to drive to different places to get online.

but were back on track!

[quote name='Vulgarism']$10 for a game you're not even sure plays through completely? :cry:[/QUOTE]
i wanna get rid of it, but if i dont get rid of it, thats fine too.

(my gf bought it(for $10) from an ex boyfriend like a year ago because it was misprint, and we have another copy. The case and manual are worth $10 alone imo)

sorry for any trouble. bids updated

Questionable game condition FUN. Fun with questionable games?

How can you have two half-Dino Crisis games and not make a whole?

[quote name='StripesOrBars']i wanna get rid of it, but if i dont get rid of it, thats fine too.

(my gf bought it(for $10) from an ex boyfriend like a year ago because it was misprint, and we have another copy. The case and manual are worth $10 alone imo)

sorry for any trouble. bids updated[/QUOTE]

I think his actual problem with the listing is why you can't just test it and at least see if it plays, even if you don't play through the whole disc (which no one expects you to) if the games are running and play just fine or not, that way at least it could help justify the $10 starting price point. Otherwise I think his biggest concern was just selling something that may or may not work, or "As-is" is more of an eBay thing to do and shouldn't be in a lowball or on at trade list even. I know I'll be interested if I know for sure if it was tested or not, so just keep that in mind, that's all.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Questionable game condition FUN. Fun with questionable games?

How can you have two half-Dino Crisis games and not make a whole?
[/QUOTE]

thats why its in a lot.

theyre all games that ive played through and work.

edit: just reread what you wrote.

Both Dino Crisis' are missing the demo.

2 games discs, 2 beat up manuals(one is missing the capcom points too) and one really shitty case.

no matter what its not gonna be whole.

[quote name='Squarehard']I think his actual problem with the listing is why you can't just test it and at least see if it plays, even if you don't play through the whole disc (which no one expects you to) if the games are running and play just fine or not, that way at least it could help justify the $10 starting price point. Otherwise I think his biggest concern was just selling something that may or may not work, or "As-is" is more of an eBay thing to do and shouldn't be in a lowball or on at trade list even. I know I'll be interested if I know for sure if it was tested or not, so just keep that in mind, that's all.[/QUOTE]

the ff7 discs boot up. but im not playing through its over ratedness once again

Last edited by a moderator:
Street Fighter 4 CE(Complete with everything but game DVD) - $2.00
Call of Duty 4 CE (Everything mint, but no game DVD, has DVD case) - $3.00

bread's done
Back