Cujo, Young Guns and other blu's $6

Bluecomputerpro

CAGiversary!
just walked into the local walmart and noticed a new blu-ray arrangement one of the displays included at least 10 different movies all at $6.00. They are clearly expanding the B&M on hand stock. there were a lot more budget movies nearly new at lower prices. Not sure if this is a YMMV issue but it might be worth the dart in. movies include but not limited to:

Rambo: first blood part II
Rambo III
Young Guns
Cujo
Chaos
Universal Soldier
Cutthroat Island
Ironman the animated series
and a few others

This is at my local Walmart. I seen Hard Rain was in there too. Was probably going to pick that up and Cujo. I meant to post this a couple days ago with a pick of the display. I work there tomorrow and will see if I can get a full list if no one beats me to it.

Here's the full list:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Stargate
Young Guns
Universal Soldier
Chaos
Near Dark
Kickboxer
Rambo: First Blood Part II
Rambo III
My Bloody Valentine 3D
The Arrival
Cujo
The Haunting in Connecticut
The Relic
The Way of the Gun
Cutthroat Island
The Invincible Iron Man
Hard Rain
See No Evil
Drop Zone

ru5lcy.jpg

[/FONT]

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Young Guns is the worst looking blu-ray ever.[/QUOTE]From what I hear, Total Terror has Young Guns beat, with the video quality being described as "more like a worn out VHS tape."

I saw this at my local WM and noticed that the display had the 15th anniversary edition of Stargate pictured. But the older version was placed there instead.

M

Thanks for the heads-up! Gonna grab Near Dark and maybe First Blood Part II (instead of getting the boxset... already have the original and "Rambo" on bd).

sweet deal. :)

Killa5k7,

Does the display say $6.00, or are the movies individually labeled that way? Just curious, cause my wife is stopping by Walmart today and she'll pick up Near Dark for me. Don't want her to get overcharged. :)

Sorry for the late reply..refer to dino88's pic...it is dead on but the topper has a big 6 dollar signing.....they were not individually sticker priced. On another note the picture on Hard Rain was not that impressive...I think I am going to stick to dvd's...I only own 3 blu-ray releases...Panyo, Avatar, and the unimpressive Hard Rain.

Cool --- Thanks for the heads up on the display case. That's just the info I need to make it as easy as possible for my wife to find.

She weaseled out of going to walmart today... so I'll be sending her there tomorrow.

*cracks whip. *
;)

FYI --- Got my copy of Near Dark for $6 today... inside was a $25 gift card for Sideshow Collectables. There was no sticker/advertising for it at all on the packaging.. it was just hangin' out inside the case.

The card says 'horror in hi-def' so maybe the other horror discs have this as well.

Anyway, thanks again for the heads up, guys.

"MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3D" $6 site to store or pick up from store- walmart.This 3D `ll not work with latest $200 pair of glasses .Its compatible with old green,blue one

Please include the name of the retailer in your thread titles. Thanks.

I saw a few $6 blu-rays at a Wal-mart a couple of weeks ago, but they were all second-rate 80s romantic comedies that I'm a bit baffled that anyone would want on blu-ray (then again, heh, maybe that's why they were still in stock). If I make it near a Wal-mart again sometime soon, I'll have to stop and check and see if they have any better stuff now.

I'm thinking of ordering the 15 year anniversary Stargate online just so I can see if I can get it price matched down to $6. That particular display shows the 15 year anniversary edition as if it were for $6.

M

[quote name='JPBoston']FYI --- Got my copy of Near Dark for $6 today... inside was a $25 gift card for Sideshow Collectables. There was no sticker/advertising for it at all on the packaging.. it was just hangin' out inside the case.

The card says 'horror in hi-def' so maybe the other horror discs have this as well.

Anyway, thanks again for the heads up, guys.[/QUOTE]

my giftcard said it came with no balance :(

bread's done
Back