Culdcept(PO) at Gamestop.com for $17.99

Not to pee on your deal or anything, but this is at EB B&M for $11.99 if you can find it.

There was a conversation about it a while ago on here and everyone was saying how great it was. I caved in and bought it even though it's not my type of game, and I do have to say, it lived up to the hype......If you can't find it at EB, then the gamestop deal is worth it also.

It's not my deal, it's a GS deal. :D. I'm aware of EB price. It's not available online.

P.S. Pee in a toilet please :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']buy this game, i say it in every culd cept thread and i will continue to do so, its amazing[/quote]

Yes amazing, an amazingly big pile of crap. Don't any of you get sick of walking around a friggin circle for hours?

edit: what I mean to say is that there is a reason this game costs $12.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']buy this game, i say it in every culd cept thread and i will continue to do so, its amazing[/quote]

Yes amazing, an amazingly big pile of crap. Don't any of you get sick of walking around a friggin circle for hours?[/quote]fuck you

Real crapshoot getting this one complete from GS. At EB, you'd have a damn good chance of getting a brand new copy. :)

pick this game up used at your nearest eb or gamestop

used at eb is 11.99 but the game is worth up to 39.99 new

eb has it for 29.99 I believe

it's extremely rare,but strangely eb has all the copies lol

It's an incredibly awesome game if you're into CCGs. :D If you get even the slightest enjoyment from CCGs, ignore the Negative Nancy up above and buy the game, quick!

Hey check out the new YU GI OH game on the GBA it sounds like its going to rip off this game big time. So if you want a handheld version of this game might want to check it out

culdcept is a lot like monopoly, except you cn play cards to force your opponent to land on your park place with 2 hotels

i think the game was ok, but if you dont like card flipping games, you wont like it.

I got like 8 copies of this back in June when Ebgames was doing 30% off. GOt them for like 8 each took them to Gamecrazy got 20 each for them.

No i didnt hog them all they had like 30 copies

I found this game a few weeks ago at EB. I love it. I got my friend hooked on it, too. He had to call all over the valley to find a copy for himself. We call it Yu-Gi-Opoly. :) I suppose you could also call it Monopoly: The Gathering. Anyway, definetly worth the price.

i wanna play this. Along with Disgaea, Phantom Brave and La Pucelle.

Damn now if only i could find a mega deal on all of em

bread's done
Back