Culdcept Saga (360) $9.99 at BB B&M - YMMV

jkanownik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was checking prices yesterday at Best Buy and they had Culdcept Saga for $9.99. The $9.99 was printed out on one of the dividers like all of their other prices, so it seemed like it was a nationwide price and not a one store clearance price. Until someone else confirms it I'd still say it is YMMV.

They had 4-5 copies at the Porter Ranch, CA store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the fifth board and can say that they've improved the pace of the game and added some good features (Doublecast, for example). Highly recommended at $9.99.

[quote name='eau']Checked 2 BBs and none had it. Is it supposed to be on the regular shelf or in some bargain bin?[/QUOTE]

Depends on your store. I've seen it on the regular shelf but I suppose they can also throw it in the bargain bin as well.

I checked a BB near me and no luck a week ago. I would have liked to pick it up, oh well I have a huge backlog anyways.

I will have to check to see if i can get this.
1x1t.gif

1x1t.gif

As of over a week ago, not a single BB in Oregon had any in stock. I'm glad I asked an employee rather than looking myself.

I got the last one at the Garner, NC BB today. I'm planning on keeping the game sealed... at least until I get some time to play it.

Found one at the Mission Viejo, CA BB, just lying amidst the Xbox 360 games with no pricetag and no shelf divider label. Asked if they had anymore, he had no idea and said they didn't keep inventory in the computer.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Culdcept Saga: Xbox 360 Model number: 21011 | SKU: 8717711[/quote]

I used the store locater using the trick, and none in my area :(

I checked a few BB's in the Minneapolis area with no luck. I finally found a game divider with the $9.99 tag on it in a 50% off rack. I brought it up to Customer Service to locate one, but it was not to be. The closest one on the system was in Fargo.

I really need to start playing Culdcept again. Played the PS2 version a ton but haven't really invested much time in the 360 edition even though I picked it up at launch.

[quote name='Chux']Annapolis has it, about 5 left listed as $19.99 rings up as $9.99.[/quote]

I was up there for work. They were down to having 2 left in stock.

I grabbed one and left the other even though I was very tempted to pick it up for a buddies birthday gift. But since it wasn't my "home" area I wanted to leave one for another CAG to find.

BTW that is much nicer then the BB in Woodbridge. I was jealous.

[quote name='jwbrown77']How do you do this? Thanks.[/quote]

Go check the availability for in store pickup of any in stock item and then replace the SKU in the resulting page URL where it says skuId=XXX with the out of stock product's SKU and it'll tell you if that product is available in your area.

Just tried it and Sparks and Reno, NV are all out. :(

[quote name='wampyrii']Go check the availability for in store pickup of any in stock item and then replace the SKU in the resulting page URL where it says skuId=XXX with the out of stock product's SKU and it'll tell you if that product is available in your area.

Just tried it and Sparks and Reno, NV are all out. :([/quote]
Thanks for the tip. No go in Orange County either.

Just wanted to say thanks for this tip! Found one in the BB at the Rim here in San Antonio. It was still marked $39.99. I asked the cashier to scan it and it came back $9.99! Excellent price for an excellent game!

bread's done
Back