Culdcept Saga with free strategy guide at ebgames.com

no clue if its in store or not, i can only recommend that you call. Is there still a free shipping code for this site?

[quote name='danh920']no clue if its in store or not, i can only recommend that you call. Is there still a free shipping code for this site?[/quote]

It used to be SAVER. may have expired, though.

yeah this has been going on for awhile.. it's at GS.com, I discussed it over on the Culdcept Saga thread in the Microsoft forum.

It is just a mini guide. I received the game and guide last week. It does not really do much to help you with the game over what the in-game tutorial will do for you.

I considered this game until I found out that online sessions can take several hours... I rarely have that kind of time to dedicate all at once.

its a miniguide, but you folks need to buy this game, I bought this DMC4 and Lost O, and I still play culdcept nonstop.

just got back from gamestop, got there last copy of the game. so if your thinking about picking it up, it looks pretty limited..

[quote name='Burchamj']just got back from gamestop, got there last copy of the game. so if your thinking about picking it up, it looks pretty limited..[/QUOTE]

I was sorta thinking the same thing, though I doubt it would ever get the demand to be a valuable game in the long run

[quote name='daminion']I considered this game until I found out that online sessions can take several hours... I rarely have that kind of time to dedicate all at once.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you're not going by that half-baked IGN review....that guy doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. You set what the goal is for an online game before you start it, so they can be as short or as long as you want them to be.

Yeah, the IGN review was way off. The game is really a lot of fun and is in a category of its own.

Checkout www.culdceptsaga.com for a good community site (just started not too long ago).

Pretty soon there is going to be some tournaments (first place gets a copy of the game I believe - as if you really need it being in the tournament already).

[quote name='fake larry']Yeah, the IGN review was way off. The game is really a lot of fun and is in a category of its own.

Checkout www.culdceptsaga.com for a good community site (just started not too long ago).

Pretty soon there is going to be some tournaments (first place gets a copy of the game I believe - as if you really need it being in the tournament already).[/quote]

The IGN review is absolute shit, the guy didnt play the game.

[quote name='Jirotrom,']The IGN review is absolute shit, the guy didnt play the game.[/QUOTE]

How often do you see Japanese come on? They love this game so I'm figuring they might come off and on XBL.

Really fun game. I haven't played online, but the campaign games do go on for a bit. 2+ hours isn't out of the question for some maps. You can suspend campaign games, albeit not multiplayer games. I definitely like it more than the IGN guy does.

The guide's crap, though. It's a quickstart, nothing more.

I got a little pamphlet-sized "guide" when I picked up my GS preorder. Is that all you people are talking about? If so, yeah, it's pretty meh. Better than nothing I suppose. I need to play this game sometime but I'm being consumed by Lost Odyssey now. I see zewone playing it constantly though ;).

[quote name='GF_Eric']I also highly recommend it. It is my favorite Xbox 360 game so far this year.[/quote]

My favorite game on the 360:D It is a bit easy though... the cpu is way way way way easier than the ps2 version.

I really really want this...but can't bring myself to do it knowing that i'm going to be throwing out full retail for SSBB.

I have been playing this game non-stop since its release. By far the best game I have played this gen. My brother actually bought a 360 for this game. By all means, buy a copy and introduce your friends to it. You will be glad you did.

I got it with 20 in reward certs and a 10% off coupon the week after it came out. It would have been worth 40 bucks, but at 17.99 its the best purchase of the year.

I gave in since i own the original on PS2, and enjoyed the demo. Impulse buying $40 is alot easier that $60 esp. with the free guide.

[quote name='Monroeski']I unfortunately can't follow that link on this computer. Is that a new copy, or used? I may have to jump on that when I get home if new.[/QUOTE]

New.

I would love to play this game, but I'm not sure I want to get a 360. It's tempting, though.

Any chance this will come to the PC?

Good game to take a break to when you're used to the same games you always play. Even though It took me a while to understand it, I highly recommend it as well.

[quote name='iceblast21']If I can get GCO to work for me (for the millionth time? :lol:), I'm all over this!

The demo kicked @$$!!! It's sad to think of how many people will just skip on this cause it's card-based and unconventional (i.e. not an FPS). :roll:[/quote]

Screw it... can't get GCO to work again, even with a brand new email. Do I have to create a new identity for this, too??? Just not worth it. I guess I'll wait for another BB 20% off coupon or something. :cry:

[quote name='iceblast21']Screw it... can't get GCO to work again, even with a brand new email. Do I have to create a new identity for this, too??? Just not worth it. I guess I'll wait for another BB 20% off coupon or something. :cry:[/quote]

i dont think your email matters anymore, i think it's once per credit card now.

I picked this up yesterday. i loved the ps2 version, and Hadn't gotten the 360 version just simply because Lost odyssey and Smash had monopolized my gaming budget.

Been playing pretty much constantly since last night, and it's just as great as i remember.

bread's done
Back