11me0ir.jpg
11me0ir.jpg
11me0ir.jpg
= we agree

[quote name='seanr1221']
crispy+potato+soft+taco.jpg
ok those are actually potatoes
[/QUOTE]

That looks amazing. I want it. Now. I hope that sauce is a gentle mixture of sriracha and ranch dressing.

[quote name='Maklershed']That looks amazing. I want it. Now. I hope that sauce is a gentle mixture of sriracha and ranch dressing.[/QUOTE]

Pepper Jack sauce I believe.

:whistle2:k...in my one class I have a B+ going into the final. The final is optional and it will replace your lowest test grade. However, it will replace the lowest grade regardless of what it is, so it's not like you can just take it haphazardly.

The final would be emailed to us so it's open book...undecided if I wanna take it or not...

Taco Bell is the most god awful fast food restaurant in existence. They cheap out on the meat, and what they use looks like it may be ground up cow's anus. To top it off it seems to be made with exlax because that stuff will give you the shits like nothing else.

[quote name='seanr1221']:whistle2:k...in my one class I have a B+ going into the final. The final is optional and it will replace your lowest test grade. However, it will replace the lowest grade regardless of what it is, so it's not like you can just take it haphazardly.

The final would be emailed to us so it's open book...undecided if I wanna take it or not...[/QUOTE]What's your lowest test grade?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']does anyone here play Sam and Max games?[/QUOTE]
yup.
got the celebration package awhile back with the signed hardcover book too.

also,
just n64 games to go and i'll have finally added every game i own to my collection :)

[quote name='Maklershed']Wuzdat?[/QUOTE]

some dish my stepfather claims that every Canadian eats - cheeseburger pie. It's a pie crust with browned beef in it, slices of american cheese on top, then another piece of pie crust. No gravy, nothing at all moist inside of it. Supposedly you drown it and the french fries you serve it with in gravy once it's on your plate. He asked my mom to make it for him but she refused so he asked me to make it. I can't turn down the request to make pastry crust.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohhhh sounds good. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I'd make it again but put SOME gravy in the pie, it was so dry the meat crumbled all over the plate. And I think Velveeta would be a better choice than slices of American, so it melts down and just doesn't sit on top.

[quote name='JolietJake']Theres no way something that unhealthy could come from anywhere but the states.[/QUOTE]

It's basically a traditional meat pie but without any seasoning or anything. And he was born and raised in Ontario, he says his mother used to make it all the time.

I guess that makes sense. At my old university I took some split level classes that had tests. Then again, every department is different.

And JolietJake is a fucking idiot who thinks that only Americans eat fatty food.

Now I remember why I hate Star Wars (the first 3 episodes):

Anakin: You're so beautiful

Padme: That's only because I'm so in love

Anakin: No its because I'm so in love

Padme: So you're saying love has blinded you?

Anakin: No, that's not exactly what I meant.

Padme: It's probably true.

I could only stand to watch about 3 minutes of Episode 1 earlier today... those 3 movies are so terrible. And they've only gotten worse with time.

I have to say that the Star Trek reboot was better than any of the Star Wars prequels, it at least retained the feel of the old series.

Yeah, i always hated the ending to DS9, only time they ever killed the captain at the end of the series. Always felt like a cop out.

i like the old school nacho cheese doritos made into nachos with cheddah-jack, sour cream, salsa, refried beans, jalapenos, and maybe some seasoned ground beef.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Happy Birthday, Flowery! [/QUOTE]

Thanks JFD.

~~~

I love that I can turn off the announcers during my Franchise in the Show and play Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Radiohead, Neil Young, and Pearl Jam off of my HDD.

[quote name='Maklershed']Now I remember why I hate Star Wars (the first 3 episodes):

Anakin: You're so beautiful

Padme: That's only because I'm so in love

Anakin: No its because I'm so in love

Padme: So you're saying love has blinded you?

Anakin: No, that's not exactly what I meant.

Padme: It's probably true.[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha... Mace Windu gets thrown out a window. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back