Curb Your Enthusiasm?

[quote name='soccerstud652']I am looking to get 1-5 of this fine show. Also looking to get it cheaper than Amazon.com prices ($91.90 for all 5) , if that is possible. Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy for Black Friday had all HBO sets at 50% off, making them about 16.99 each.

I THINK the sale lasts for Fri & Sat but I'm not sure.

However once you factor in tax and stuff, the price is very similar to what Amazon offers.

I've never really seen these go for less than around this price, lowest was like S1 and S2 for 14-15 two or three black fridays ago.

You seriously just missed out. Circuit City had all 5 seasons for $14.99 this weekend. $90 isn't too bad at Amazon, at least getting S2,3&4 for $16.99 is good. If you were to buy them for $15 each + tax it would run you about $80. The Amazon $91 price point is pretty good when shipped free w/o tax.

Season 1-5 are all on sale right now for 60% off, that's $13.99 each online at BestBuy.com while they last! If you buy all 5 and factor in tax and shipping it works out to about $87.29 total. That's the best price I've seen on them so far.

BB now has them for 13.99 each (online only) with 2 dollars shipping for each season + tax. All five seasons come in at around 84 bucks.

Supposedly there is a deal at BB.com for 13 bucks each season.
Too bad they jipped me but what the hell the show is great.

What's so great about this show. I just checked out some clips on youtube and I'm not too thrilled about how the show looks. It looks like it was shot with a handheld camcorder; was that intentional? I might have to watch a few episodes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p-51cSFaUfE

[quote name='Fallout911']Supposedly there is a deal at BB.com for 13 bucks each season.
Too bad they jipped me but what the hell the show is great.[/quote]
How the heck did you get "jipped"?

Yes, it's $13.99 per season 1, 2, 3, 4
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=QHW5W5FXLQFXXKC4D3HVAFQ?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=curb+your+enthusiasm&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Season 1: sold out
Season 5: $34.99

Available on-line only. It wouldn't hurt to see if the physical store will price match.

Actually right now Amazon is selling each of the seasons for $13.99 also right now. With no tax this makes it very good plus if you're buying all off them you could get free shipping because they're all eligible for super saver shipping. I've considered biting on it myself

[quote name='Doc Bacca']Actually right now Amazon is selling each of the seasons for $13.99 also right now. With no tax this makes it very good plus if you're buying all off them you could get free shipping because they're all eligible for super saver shipping. I've considered biting on it myself[/quote]

True.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...s&field-keywords=curb+your+enthusiasm&x=0&y=0

But with the exception of season 3: $20.49

Season 1, 2, 4, 5 : $13.99
Season 3: $20.49
Season 6: $27.99

I still need seasons 4 and 5, myself, but Circuit City didn't have any copies during their Saturday continuation of their BF sales, oh well.

I think what Amazon offers is a pretty good deal for the 5 seasons, though.

This show is hit or miss. Some episodes are pee your pants funny, while others are lame. I think it is worth watching...just make sure you have extra underwear with you.

This show has a lot of awkward humor in it. It usually involves Larry not leaving something be. You'll often find yourself yelling at the TV going "Don't do it Larry! Save yourself!" This is in my top five for favorite shows, and even though I paid about $25 a season way back when, I don't regret it one bit. This show is hilarious. I got into this show only due to the fact that Larry David was the co-creator of Seinfeld, so I figured he had made a masterpiece here too, and he did. If you loved George on Seinfeld, you'll love Larry on Curb Your Enthusiasm. The DVDs may be short on extras, but its the episodes that matter. I highly recommend this to anyone in light of the recent sale.

bread's done
Back