Curious question......

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
If someone sells something at a set price...takes the money...doesnt deliver...then refunds because they decided they werent making enough money on it, is that neg worthy?

Yes, if this pertains to eBay there's an eBay rant thread in the Deal Shopping/Bragging Rights forum where you might be able to get a more direct answers.

I would leave it, just save your PMs in case the other party decides to retaliate against you. You basically complete your end of the transaction after everything was said and done, by that point it's a little to late to have seller remorse.

I ask because a member sold someone movie codes then didnt deliver the codes. The buyer got a refund out of the blue with the excuse the seller wasnt making a big enough profit. Buyer left a neg and the seller gave one in return.

[quote name='Will']I ask because a member sold someone movie codes then didnt deliver the codes. The buyer got a refund out of the blue with the excuse the seller wasnt making a big enough profit. Buyer left a neg and the seller gave one in return.[/QUOTE]

Why would the seller leave a negative?

[quote name='Will']I ask because a member sold someone movie codes then didnt deliver the codes. The buyer got a refund out of the blue with the excuse the seller wasnt making a big enough profit. Buyer left a neg and the seller gave one in return.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the mods would remove the retaliatory neg if the buyer contacts them with the information.

bread's done
Back