Current EB/GameStop trade in deals

adayinthelife

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know what the current trade 1 get it for $xx.xx, trade 2 get it for $xx.xx, trade 3 get it free deals are at EB/GameStop? They never update their website and there always seem to be additional deals in store. Just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head.

Thanks!

[quote name='adayinthelife']Does anyone know what the current trade 1 get it for $xx.xx, trade 2 get it for $xx.xx, trade 3 get it free deals are at EB/GameStop? They never update their website and there always seem to be additional deals in store. Just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

DRAGON AGE II FREE WHEN YOU TRADE IN 3 SELECT GAMES! OR TRADE 2 GAMES AND GET IT FOR $9.99
OR TRADE 1 GAME AND GET IT FOR $39.99
OFFER ENDS JAN 11, 2011
AVAILABLE MARCH 9

DEAD SPACE II

TIRED OF PAYING FULL PRICE?
TRADE & SAVE: SAVE A LITTLE, SAVE A LOT, SAVE IT ALL. YOU COULD GET UP TO THE FULL RETAIL VALUE OF THIS TITLE WHEN YOU TRADE IN 3 SELECT GAMES
TRADE IN 1...SAVE A LITTLE!
TRADE IN 2...SAVE A LOT!
TRADE IN 3...SAVE IT ALL!
OFFER ENDS JAN 30, 2011
AVAILABLE JAN 25

Source: http://www.gamestop.ca/tradeins

Weird how the Dead Space deal lasts 5 days after release, but the Dragon Age deal ended weeks ago, when the game doesn't come out for another month and a half.

Thanks for the reply, but as I said in my original post, I was wondering if there were any other deals currently going on in store as there typically is. The website is always out of date and incomplete when it comes to these things (as seen by the Dragon Age deal).

Anyone? Save me a trip to a place I don't really like going...

Alright, so I stopped in today.

In addition to those on the website there was a decent sized list. I don't totally remember it but it did include: LBP2, Dead Rising 2, RDR and I think NBA 2k11? All are expiring at the end of January I was told.

Perhaps it would be good to get a thread going that stays current with these deals from month to month. Unless there's already one, then feel free to point me in that direction.

bread's done
Back