Current Gen Madden 07 and NCAA 07

Those are all retail prices for EA titles, since EA's charging $39.99 for the Xbox/PS2/GC/PSP versions, and $59.99 for the 360 version (and most likely the PS3 version as well). DS versions are $29.99.

I want to know about the Wii version. I still play Madden 04 sometimes with no need to upgrade, but on the Wii it's looking like a whole new experience. Especially if they include that mode where you just control one player for a whole career.

I don't think Wii version will have any special functionality

and Wii first-party titles are most likely $49.99

[quote name='RaPtOrsIII']I don't think Wii version will have any special functionality

and Wii first-party titles are most likely $49.99[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? EA would be stupid not to include special functionality!!!! Think about it! Directional passing with variable distance and height based on how you 'throw it' with a real throwing motion on the controller. Jukes, stuttersteps, spins, hurdles, all done via equivalent motions with the wii controller.

[quote name='OutlawJT']Are you kidding me? EA would be stupid not to include special functionality!!!! Think about it! Directional passing with variable distance and height based on how you 'throw it' with a real throwing motion on the controller. Jukes, stuttersteps, spins, hurdles, all done via equivalent motions with the wii controller.[/quote]

It's not like EA's been known for their 'outside the box' thining as of late.

bread's done
Back