Currently down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think I have everything updated. If something's wrong feel free to point it out.
Will update around 1pm-2pm EST tomorrow if not then 1030pm-11pm after work.
Please remember to mention who you're outbidding.
THANKS ALL!

BUMP
and I will combine shipping.
I thought I posted it in the rules but will check in a minute.
The only thing is I'm not sure what to do about guides and games. If you win a game or two and a guide it shouldn't be a huge difference but if you get 4-5 guides and a game I'll have to ship media. I'm not sure if games count towards media but I think so. So I'll welcome any info or comments.

Eternal Sonata - $3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $1
Prince of Persia LE - $2 (OUTBIDDING ichit4k4_set0)
Project Gotham Racing 4 - $.50
Ratchet Deadlocked - $.50

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']BUMP
and I will combine shipping.
I thought I posted it in the rules but will check in a minute.
The only thing is I'm not sure what to do about guides and games. If you win a game or two and a guide it shouldn't be a huge difference but if you get 4-5 guides and a game I'll have to ship media. I'm not sure if games count towards media but I think so. So I'll welcome any info or comments.[/quote]

Games count as media as well. If it makes it cheaper to ship guides + games together through media mail that's fine.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']Games count as media as well. If it makes it cheaper to ship guides + games together through media mail that's fine.[/quote]

It depends on the individual post office. Some will let you ship disc-based games Media Mail, others won't. The rule is supposed to be that cartridge-based games (DS games, etc.) aren't allowed, but some PO's interpret that to mean NO video games. The best thing to do is ask your PO before shipping. If they're OK with it, they might be willing to stamp the package "Inspected" before it leaves. That way, it won't be inspected en route. Otherwise, you run the risk of having it inspected by another post office along the way. If this happens, they can decide to charge the recipient for a postage upgrade (which of course doesn't make for happy customers).

Also, Tales of Legendia - $17

Animal Crossing: Wild World - $10 - ShiRoh30
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $1.50 - Shiroh30 (outbidding adriley)
Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover - $1 - ShiRoh30

Updated. Depending on what you win we'll decide how to ship.
I want to be fair and I'm not trying to make money off of shipping.

I'm sorting through all my guides to make sure my list is up to date.
I already found one guide someone bid on that I don't have so they'll get my personal copy. Turns out I have a lot more to add.

DS Lite glowing charging dock - $2.50 - cgw1710 (outbidding adriley313)
Final Fantasy I - $1.00 - cgw1710
Final Fantasy II - $1.00 - cgw1710
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $1.50 - cgw1710 (outbidding namepl)
Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover - $1.00 - cgw1710

Prince of Persia LE (The newest one) - $2.50
Trauma Center: Under the Knife - $4
Blast Works - $2.50
Tales of Legendia - $17.50

Last update till tonight.
I added pretty colors and a ton of guides I either didn't know I had or thought were already listed.
* Darknuke I didn't update and the SMG LE you bid $1 on was bid on 17 minutes prior by cgw1710.

Games:
Odin Sphere - $5

Guides:
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $3
Prince of Persia Warrior Within - $1
Devil May Cry 4 - $1
God of War 2 - $1

$2
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $1.50 - Shiroh30
$3-DS Lite glowing charging dock - $2.50 - cgw1710

Crisis Core- $1.50 - cgw1710
Final Fantasy IV - $1.50 - cgw1710
Final Fantasy CC RoF - $1.00 - cgw1710
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 GotR - $1.00 - cgw1710
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - $1.00 - cgw1710
DS Lite glowing charging dock - $3.00 - cgw1710

Aww crap.
2 more bidders while I was updating.
y2jd, Crisis Core and Devil Summoner already had $1 each.
cgw1710, you need to let me know who you're outbidding for Crisis Core and the DS dock is already at $3. I was updating while you bid. You make updating easy for me though! Easy copy and paste.

Updated again.
My little secret project is coming along. I've been super super busy. I hope to have it online ready to go by Midnight. (EST)

I have a question: In your faceplate picture, which is the one right next to the Ace Combat faceplate? I might bid on it :D

Trauma Center: Under the Knife $6
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker $1
Prince of Persia LE - $3.50
Project Gotham Racing $1
Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles (sealed)$1
Assassin's Creed $1
Final Fantasy Tactics WotL $2
Okami $1
Pokemon Diamnd and Pearl $1
Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood $1
Tales of Legendia $1
Dynasty Warrior Gundam $9

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $1 - enigmaopoeia
Crisis Core - $2 - enigmaopoeia
Final Fantasy Tactics WotL - $2 - enigmaopoeia
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - $1 - enigmaopoeia

[quote name='thelonepig']A lowball sale NOT on the front page?

Blasphemy![/quote]
Thanks for that thelonepig!

[quote name='lolwut?']I have a question: In your faceplate picture, which is the one right next to the Ace Combat faceplate? I might bid on it :D[/quote]
That would be the Allegretto faceplate.

wasabi5858, I need to know who you choose to outbid on Prince of Persia LE and Dynasty Warrior Gundam. Also FFTWotL was at $2 when you bid but I didn't update.

enigmaopoeia, FFTWotL was at $2 when you bid but I didn't update. And I need to know who you choose to outbid on Crisis Core.

[quote name='adriley313']You missed this

$1-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time Darkness (prima)[/quote]
On it!!

Oh and mystery item postponed... sorry.

Saw some more that interest me:

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - $1 - enigmaopoeia
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $1 - enigmaopoeia
Dirge of Cerberus - $1 - enigmaopoeia
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings - $1 - enigmaopoeia
Crisis Core - $3 - enigmaopoeia
Final Fantasy Tactics WotL - $3 - enigmaopoeia

And one question:
Eternal Sonata - $3 - Cleaner7

Is this strategy guide for the Xbox 360 version or the PlayStation 3?

enigmaopoeia, let me know who you're outbidding on Crisis Core.
For the Eternal Sonata guide, it's the 360 version. I honestly didn't know there was a PS3 version.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']enigmaopoeia, let me know who you're outbidding on Crisis Core.[/quote]

Oops! I want to outbid Darknuke for the Crisis Core strategy guide. Sorry about that!

For the Eternal Sonata guide, it's the 360 version. I honestly didn't know there was a PS3 version.
I wasn't too sure if a PS3 strategy guide was made, so I better to ask if anything. ;) But yeah, I do not want to bid on the Eternal Sonata strategy guide.

I screwed it up. I had an almost finished Limited Edition Super Rare Cheapy D Mighty Mugg. Just needed the ears, eyes and mouth and I go black paint all over his face. Tried to wash it off, let dry and tried to paint over. It would have looked like the Cheapy D in the Cheap Ass Gamer banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back