Guides:

Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings - $4.00
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $5.00
Folklore - $4.00 $5.50
EA 25th Anniversary - $1.00
Conan - $2.00
The Darkness - $2.00
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $3.00

[quote name='hero101']dv8mad, I'm probably going to do a preview lowball auction on Friday night. Just giving you a heads up.[/quote]

This isn't dv8's thread, lol

[quote name='hero101']dv8mad, I'm probably going to do a preview lowball auction on Friday night. Just giving you a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Silly Hero... wrong thread.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover - $4 - arnoldrimmer I got $5 on this.

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $2 - Shiroh30 I got $3 on this.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why mine was picked but if it really is mine that gets upped then I'll put 4.50 on one of the others

Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover - $4 - ZerotypeX

$5 on this one then.

I guess it makes more sense for us to pick one. Sorry, I'll keep it clear from now on.

[quote name='dinobot']Folklore - $3.50[/QUOTE]

You're way behind, Folklore stands at $5 right now which I'm buying for my wife. You're welcome to drive the price up, but I'll still outbid you.

[quote name='furyk']You're way behind, Folklore stands at $5 right now which I'm buying for my wife. You're welcome to drive the price up, but I'll still outbid you.[/quote]

aren't we confident.....

Ok so it's not a Locke heavy episode.
Anyways I'm trying guys. I'm up to maybe post 20#.
I'm sorry I'm not quicker at this. I know it's asking a lot but scan through previous posts to make sure someone's not already out bid your current bid. Don't trust the OP at the moment.

Central Florida 30-45min north of Tampa.

Edit: holy crap this is post 265!!

[quote name='furyk']You're way behind, Folklore stands at $5 right now which I'm buying for my wife. You're welcome to drive the price up, but I'll still outbid you.[/QUOTE]

................................................. arrrg.

$6 folklore.

[quote name='dsheinem']As a rule, edits should definitely NOT count.[/QUOTE]

I just meant since he edited right away as someone bid while he was typing up. So they both post around the same time and person 2 doesn't noticed that it's already at or above his bid so he goes back and edits it.

But I realize now that edits shouldn't count since it would be too easy to go back and change bids.

oh ok
im behind on Lost.
Is Lost on Hulu.com
the last episode i saw was were the two groups were gonna reunite after they reyurn to the island

[quote name='adriley313']oh ok
im behind on Lost.
Is Lost on Hulu.com
the last episode i saw was were the two groups were gonna reunite after they reyurn to the island[/quote]

Actually Lost was recently added to hulu so you're in luck my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back