*CURRENTLY OOS* 1 cent shipping on a $19.99 video rocker clearanced at Target.com

mitch079

CAGiversary!
Cost me 21.20 with tax which is a lot better than it was earlier in the past week when shipping was around $40.

http://www.target.com/dp/B0009R0WYI...e=UTF8&node=331964011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1 Red Rocker

2ND EDIT - 3/14 - looks like it is back on.

Pink - http://www.target.com/Blast-Pod-Aud...ref=bxgy_cc_img_b_3233571/602-6225731-2061400

Added these blue and black ones from GenDV138 -

Blue:
http://www.target.com/Blast-Pod-Audio-Rocker-Navy/dp/B000GLJGOO/ref=sc_ri_3/602-8795935-8685439

Black:
http://www.target.com/Blast-Video-R...dp/B0009R0WXY/ref=sc_ri_2/602-8795935-8685439

And finally get an additional 10% off (thanks kouichi!) by using code BJ6KQJLI

EDIT - 3/15 12:36PM - looks like all chairs are OOS at the moment

Went ahead and ordered one. Does anyone have experience with this chair vs. the V Rocker Extreme (also $20)? The specs don't seem to match up and I'm trying to see which one is 'bigger'

[quote name='Foo228']Thanks, but it seems really small[/QUOTE]

It's not small, AND it's pretty sturdy. I'm 6-1 and 215 lbs. and it's held up fine for the last 18 months or so. I like mine so much I just ordered another one for my kid to replace the cheap one we have. Been looking forever for another in the stores but couldn't find any.

Thanks for the post Mitch!

[quote name='Genocidal']Went ahead and ordered one. Does anyone have experience with this chair vs. the V Rocker Extreme (also $20)? The specs don't seem to match up and I'm trying to see which one is 'bigger'[/QUOTE]

The Rocker Extreme is smaller in width and not as padded as this chair. It's vinyl, so it's slippery too, but it is spill resistant. The pseudo-suede covering and extra padding on the Blast Pod makes it much more comfortable, IMO. I tested all of Target's chairs almost 2 years ago before settling on this one.

Thanks! Very reassuring as my only experience with one of these types of chairs was I believe the V Rocker. Skinny like you said and it actually tipped over backwards while I was sitting in it. :whistle2:(

[quote name='kouichi']Don't forget the 10% off code
BJ6KQJLI[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code. Got one in red for $19.08 shipped.

[quote name='Foo228']Thanks, but it seems really small[/QUOTE]

That's what she said.
0000004454_20060919223615.jpg

Thanks, OP! penny shipping is great, $19.08 shipped with 10% off code. I love how they're integrated with Amazon: just sign in with your Amazon account and everything is ready to go.

I would have rather had the black version that's sold out, but red is infinitely better than pink.

FYI: The V-rocker extreme has a built-in sub-woofer, but sitting on vinyl is the (sweaty) pits in the summertime.

Is there any difference between the pink and red ones other than the name (audio rocker vs. video game rocker)?

[quote name='kouichi']Don't forget the 10% off code
BJ6KQJLI[/quote]
WHAT THE....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

i'm going to cancel and reorder hopefully!

nope, shippin' soon....oh well, i'm happy that it's only 21 dollaras. i'll live

To answer my earlier question, the only difference between the red and pink chairs is the color. While Target may refer to one as an 'audio' chair and the other a 'video game' chair, the manufacturer calls them both 'video' chairs...same specs, different colors.

Ordered 2 reds for $39 shipped. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP and whoever posted the 10% coupon code. I needed one of these for my room back home... here's hoping it's of decent quality.

[quote name='bmulligan']It's not small, AND it's pretty sturdy. I'm 6-1 and 215 lbs. and it's held up fine for the last 18 months or so. I like mine so much I just ordered another one for my kid to replace the cheap one we have. Been looking forever for another in the stores but couldn't find any.

Thanks for the post Mitch![/QUOTE]

This is good to hear...I'm about an inch taller and five pounds heavier, so I feel pretty confident in ordering. $19.44 shipped, so thanks go to you, the OP, and the coupon poster :)

Thanks OP! i got 2 for $38 shipped. I needed some cheap seating around my tv to be able to invite more people over and I am a pure cheapass!

Thanks!

anybody's ship out yet? i think mine won't ship till the 17th...

Got mine today. Only ordered one.
I don't even know how they managed to do that, FedEx and UPS gave me shipping quotes starting at 15-50 bucks.
Thanks for the post, my boy's been wanting one of these, and I was not going to pay the 80+ sticker prices.
19.21 after tax and coupon, plus 4% cash back from a certain other site (not that one, the one that doesn't have a bunch of hoarders on it.)

DAAAAMN.....I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH I SAVED!!!!

these things are 45 pounds???? shiiiiiiiiit!!!!

i'll like to thank the OP again because i just committed highway robbery!

Just got mine today... and damn, this thing is pretty damn NICE for $20 (after tax, coupon, and shipping). It's very comfy and the speakers pretty good quality!

Thanks a ton OP! This was a great deal!:D

Shit, just checked the status. Apparently they tried to deliver yesterday while I was at work and my roommate was out. Hoping to get it today :)

According to the website, mine had been in being prepared to ship status since the 10th. E-mailed them last night to see what was going on and received this response:

I sincerely apologize for the delay in the shipment of your order.

I've looked into your order and found that currently your order is in shipping process.

When you first placed your order, we expected that it may take more time than usual to ship it. However, we have obtained this item from our supplier and placed your order in the shipping process.

Please note we were able to place your order in the shipping process much before the estimated ship date. At this time, we cannot assure you a specific delivery date as your item has not left our fulfillment center yet. Once your item leaves the fulfillment center you will receive a shipment confirmation message.

Some items take a little longer to get ready for shipping depending on where we stock them and if they need special packaging. We're still doing everything we can to get your order out as soon as possible.

Please note that the estimated dates are only stand-in dates. Most of our packages are delivered much earlier than the estimated delivery date. We expect your order to be delivered sooner.

However if you don't get a shipping confirmation e-mail from us by March 14, 2008, please write back to us so we can double check your order.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience in this regard.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

So I wasn't exactly thrilled with this but said I will give them a chance to rectify it. But the kicker is there was a UPS tag on the door when I got home this evening and the chair was sitting on my front porch. Status on the website still shows as being prepared to ship. Nice one Target.

very nice chair...will see how long it lasts me though since i am about 245 lbs and the limit is supposedly 170 lbs...but for the price i wont complain one bit:)

OP, you might want to edit the title of this thread. The deal is not dead, as I just placed an order for one. Coupon and $.01 cent shipping worked for me as well. Thanks!

Just received the chairs today. These things are great!...especially at the price!

I had originally ordered 2 reds so the kids wouldn't fight about different colors...and they swapped one of my reds for a black. So arguing over colors began as soon as I opened the second box. Oh well.

Best purchase ever. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back