(CURRENTLY OOS) Magna Carta 2 (Xbox 360): $14.99 preowned @ BBY

Gabrius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
LINK

This is the cheapest I have seen this game... probably ever.

Add the fact that it's usually out of stock pretty much everywhere and this is a pretty good find, IMO.

But hey, you guys be the judge on that one ^_^

This isnt a deal really, walmart (as mentioned) had it at like $15 to $10 years ago(new of course). I guess its just hard to find now, idk.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']This isnt a deal really, walmart (as mentioned) had it at like $15 to $10 years ago(new of course). I guess its just hard to find now, idk.[/QUOTE]

So, this isn't a deal because it might've been $5 cheaper "years ago"... while it's $20-40 everywhere else right now?

...interesting.

Im pretty sure its the same price at walmart just hard to find except at over priced gamestop. Therefor $15 for a used copy of this game isnt thread worthy imo, especially since its not even that good.

edit: walmart online has it for $20

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Im pretty sure its the same price at walmart just hard to find except at over priced gamestop. Therefor $15 for a used copy of this game isnt thread worthy imo, especially since its not even that good.

edit: walmart online has it for $20[/QUOTE]

I checked EVERYWHERE before I posted this thread. I was sure that it was the cheapest price available anywhere. By AT LEAST $5. More if you're looking to track down a new copy.

It's cool. I called you out on your unnecessary post just to have you respond with "it's not a good game"... you're one of those posters.

Everyone else - enjoy!

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Im pretty sure its the same price at walmart just hard to find except at over priced gamestop. Therefor $15 for a used copy of this game isnt thread worthy imo, especially since its not even that good.

edit: walmart online has it for $20[/QUOTE]

My store has it for $20.

Well for what it's worth I think it's a good deal, remember Gamer Unlocked members get 10% off as well. Thanks for posting OP!

I responded with "its $20 new online at walmart/instores(probably cheaper)

if anything this is a slight price drop at ONE place. This isnt a deal. If it was $10 or less used, then id agree, but just cause gamestop has it at a high price doesnt mean its a deal. Alot of places still have Heavenly sword and folklore at like $50. Let me make a thread that walmart has it at $20 then

[quote name='Gabrius']New or used? I haven't seen this game in a store in ages...[/QUOTE]

New. I was talking about Walmart btw. It's been a while since I've gone to their game section, but I believe I saw it there like a month ago. It seems like it's always there.

[quote name='ooga']New. I was talking about Walmart btw. It's been a while since I've gone to their game section, but I believe I saw it there like a month ago. It seems like it's always there.[/QUOTE]

If it's there the next time you go, grab it. That's an insane price for a new copy!

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I responded with "its $20 new online at walmart/instores(probably cheaper)

if anything this is a slight price drop at ONE place. This isnt a deal. If it was $10 or less used, then id agree, but just cause gamestop has it at a high price doesnt mean its a deal. Alot of places still have Heavenly sword and folklore at like $50. Let me make a thread that walmart has it at $20 then[/QUOTE]

With GCU it's $13.50 which is really close to 1/3 off (32.5% off). I call that a deal any day of the week.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I responded with "its $20 new online at walmart/instores(probably cheaper)

if anything this is a slight price drop at ONE place. This isnt a deal. If it was $10 or less used, then id agree, but just cause gamestop has it at a high price doesnt mean its a deal. Alot of places still have Heavenly sword and folklore at like $50. Let me make a thread that walmart has it at $20 then[/QUOTE]

The $20 Walmart.com price is for a USED Pre-Owned copy, NOT NEW.
If this is such a bad deal, where can I buy a new copy (or even a used) below $15??
(It is not at my local Walmart and don't tell me bestbuy.com, since it is OOS now)

[quote name='Gabrius']New or used? I haven't seen this game in a store in ages...[/QUOTE]

You are spending way too much effort defending your post. Let the deal speak for itself - there are always going to be naysayers - just ignore them. You ruin your own credibility by becoming defensive and attempting to criticize responses.

You also opened up the doors to opinions by saying "You guys be the judge on that one."

[quote name='wbc1228']
(It is not at my local Walmart and don't tell me bestbuy.com, since it is OOS now)[/QUOTE]

then its YMMV for walmart and once they restock at bestbuy.com, simple

[quote name='Gabrius']If it's there the next time you go, grab it. That's an insane price for a new copy![/QUOTE]

The 69 metacritic score always made me steer away. I'll look for it next time I go there (which may be a long while).
Also, if you're DYING to get it, you can always pick it up from Amazon for $30. If you're factoring in the taxes it will cost you a few more dollars, but you won't have to drive all over town looking for it.

[quote name='nikkai']You are spending way too much effort defending your post. Let the deal speak for itself - there are always going to be naysayers - just ignore them. You ruin your own credibility by becoming defensive and attempting to criticize responses.

You also opened up the doors to opinions by saying "You guys be the judge on that one."[/QUOTE]

Or... I just know how to word things in order to encourage a healthy number of bum.... I mean, replies ;)

I'm not worried about my credibility. People know I'm awesome \\:D/

[quote name='Gabrius']
I'm not worried about my credibility. People know I'm awesome \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Well i had a suspicion before, but now I know for certain. ;)

[quote name='Jack_Frost']then its YMMV for walmart and once they restock at bestbuy.com, simple[/QUOTE]

Simple?!?!
So the best price on this game is this lousy deal at Best Buy that is now OOS.
Wow..... :roll:

I should pick up one of the copies I've seen at a few Gamestops around here. Didn't realize it was hard to come by.

It is actually a really good game. Excellent battle system that's more like a real-time FF12, good characters, good music. Also has the least amount of texture pop-in of any UE3 game I've ever seen and the load times are super fast.

Great game. Aside from Tales of Vesperia, its easily my second favorite 360 JRPG.

Battle system is great, characters arent super cliche, graphics are good, and its got quite a bit of replay.

I picked this up recently at GS during their B2G1 sale. Ended up getting Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori and Magna Carta 2 as my free game. Haven't tried playing it yet though. GS employee told me that was her copy and that she just finished it. Looking forward to it. I need to borrow my friends Magna Carta for PS2 so I can follow the story line.

[quote name='adrian42677']I picked this up recently at GS during their B2G1 sale. Ended up getting Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori and Magna Carta 2 as my free game. Haven't tried playing it yet though. GS employee told me that was her copy and that she just finished it. Looking forward to it. I need to borrow my friends Magna Carta for PS2 so I can follow the story line.[/QUOTE]

There is no continuing story to follow, this series is just like older Final Fantasy games where they aren't related whatsoever.

Back on topic, this is an EXCELLENT deal for one of the best JRPGs (although technically a KRPG if you want to get specific) of this generation and I thank you for posting it. I feel bad you had to get trolled so hard by SuperTroll and its oh-so-vital opinions (lulz).

been meaning to get this but i doubt it's gonna come back in stock soon, i'll probably hit up my local walmart to see if they have any copies but i doubt i'll be that lucky

I recently played through this game and while I enjoyed it, I wanted to punch a baby every time that Celestine character talked, and she talked a LOT. Listening to that horrible voice drone on about how she was in love with minotaur guy was uncool.

bread's done
Back