Cursed Mountain Limited Edition for Wii - $29.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='groundskeeper']Wow, didn't know there was a LE version.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I really don't think CD Sound Track worth extra $10.

I'd buy the L.E. version for $20 or the regular edition for $10. I'm a big survival horror fan, but this is still too expensive IMHO.

[quote name='randomthinker']Glad I got it already or I might be tempted to spend $30 for the steelbook... :p[/QUOTE]

Have you played it? If so, any good?

i have it and am about 1/3 the way through. graphically it's terrible, but if you can get past that and appreciate it for it's gameplay & scare factor it's fun.

[quote name='daminion']i have it and am about 1/3 the way through. graphically it's terrible, but if you can get past that and appreciate it for it's gameplay & scare factor it's fun.[/QUOTE]

Hows the story and characters in it? Graphics dont mean as much to me as gameplay, storyline, characters and such. Im tempted to get it but considering I can get regular edition off ebay for less than 20 it seems I cant decide if I want to spend 30 on this.

With only 3 left in stock, I went ahead and jumped on it. Now only 2 left.

They say "more on the way," but something tells me this is one title with a truely limited print run of LE's.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Wii's monopoly on the survival horror genre atm is...Silent Hill-ish bizarre.[/QUOTE]

And that's without the "we won't release this outside of Japan so neener neener" awesomeness that is Fatal Frame IV.

I am tempted to get Cursed Mountain at this price, though I have a feeling it could drop to $10 (the regular edition) given 2-3 months.

As with many Amazon LEs, I could also see them throwing this in a Lightning Deal/Deal of the Day for $15-18. This and Shattered Memories are two games I'm monitoring and want in the near future. It's nice that some developers aren't taking Survival Horror to mean "we throw non-human enemies at you to shoot and kill"

bread's done
Back