Cursed Mountain Limited Edition (Wii) $8.81 at Amazon

I can't believe I paid 30 bucks for this and still haven't beaten the game.

It's definitely worth 8 bucks. The controls can get really annoying at times, but it's got a decent story.

[quote name='blindinglights']Is the game any good?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm wondering... but I think I'd rather spend my $$$ on arcade compilations and shooter compilations.

This game feels too much like a "run around with a flashlight as your only weapon" kind of deal. Meh.

I got this in September for 6 something. I played through it to completion. This game is well worth 8. The story is fantastic. You can make it through the flaws which are all gameplay related. The up motion was poorly designed as were the pre boss fight motions you have to make. The graphics are moderated for a wii game but not great on an hdtv. I had to get close to the screen a few times to tell wtf was happening. You may need a walkthrough once or twice.

Despite the flaws, it can be a fun game and the story is great. I say if you think you will get to it, buy it. If you don't think you will get to it, consider buying it. It looks fucking awesome on the shelf (the ce version).

I tried to play this but I found it very boring, very slow and drawn out. It's worth a try and it is different. I just couldn't get into it.

Just a warning for those that ordered it, Hubbagames will ship this in a bubble mailer and there's a pretty good chance it'll get slightly dinged-up to worse in shipment.

My copy was completely destroyed in shipment and they had to reship it. A number of CAGs who ordered this last time around had slight case dings to worse.

Just a FYI to anyone that ordered it, check the case very carefully when you get it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Just a warning for those that ordered it, Hubbagames will ship this in a bubble mailer and there's a pretty good chance it'll get slightly dinged-up to worse in shipment. [/QUOTE]

Was it fulfilled by Amazon when you got it?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Was it fulfilled by Amazon when you got it?[/QUOTE]When I ordered it, I don't think it was, since I paid shipping charges on the order.

Since then, they've been fulfilled by Amazon most of the time I've seen them put up by Hubbagames, though not always.

[quote name='shrike4242']Just a warning for those that ordered it, Hubbagames will ship this in a bubble mailer and there's a pretty good chance it'll get slightly dinged-up to worse in shipment.

My copy was completely destroyed in shipment and they had to reship it. A number of CAGs who ordered this last time around had slight case dings to worse.

Just a FYI to anyone that ordered it, check the case very carefully when you get it.[/QUOTE]

Last time Hubbagames sold it, it was fulfilled by Amazon and mine came in a box.

BTW, it was $6.61 back in September.

Amazing game. I bought both the original version (gave it away as Christmas gift) and the Limited Edition. I haven't completed the game yet, but I immediately got a "Silent Hill" vibe from it. It's one of those games where you don't have a grasp on where you are and what's around the corner. It starts off a little slow, but it scared the heck out of me within 2 hours of starting. In fact, my brother told me that both he and my nephew started playing the copy I gave them, and it terrified them too! ;)

bread's done
Back