Cursed Mountain (Steelbook) Limited Edition - $10.49, eligible FFS.

basis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
41bZBYKuBHL.jpg
41GozC6TejL.jpg

Cursed Mountain Limited Edition $10.49, Sold by Hubbagames and Fulfilled by Amazon. Eligible FFS.

Lowest price think I've seen for new copies.

edit: added images by iNCREDiPiNOY

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the lowest price. Got mine for $6.xx last time. Hopefully your picture is no indication as it is not the LE and it is PAL.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']Not the lowest price. Got mine for $6.xx last time. Hopefully the picture is no indication as it is not the LE and it is PAL.[/QUOTE]
ah ok.

as for the image, i just shared it from wikipedia. on hindsight, perhaps i will remove it to avoid confusion.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']just post my images that i'd posted there.[/QUOTE]

:lol: thanks forgot about customer images.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']Not the lowest price. Got mine for $6.xx last time.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I think $7.50 after tax or something like that.

I got it under $7 & it worth every penny. If u like Horror you should try your luck at local Target or Super Target for Silent Hill (wii) for $10-ish

[quote name='Masterkyo']I got it under $7 & it worth every penny. If u like Horror you should try your luck at local Target or Super Target for Silent Hill (wii) for $10-ish[/QUOTE]

I think it highly unlikley that you would find this in a Target. I'm sure they clearanced this out a year ago, if they even stocked it to begin with.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']FSSS (Free Super Saver Shipping) not FFS (Free Food Stamp) :lol:[/QUOTE]
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it meant FFS (for fuck's sake).

[quote name='donssword']I think it highly unlikley that you would find this in a Target. I'm sure they clearanced this out a year ago, if they even stocked it to begin with.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, the post you're referring to was talking about Silent Hill (Wii), not Cursed Mountain. I just saw SH on clearance at Target, but it was still $20+...

I got the standard edition a while ago, well worth it. Combat is fun and it's an environment and mythology I haven't seen in a video game before. And actually looked pretty decent for a Wii game.

I had no problem with controls, I guess it kinda took some getting used to though. You control like a tank (forward, backwards, or rotate; pretty standard for survival horror), and combat is mostly done by shooting magic at enemies with the Wiimote aiming, and melee if they get too close. You run to a safe distance, aim and shoot, run off to dodge their attacks and repeat. I thought combat was the best part; honestly my biggest complaint was the story was kind of hard to follow. I think I paid about $10 and it was definitely worth it. I loved the atmosphere and environment too.

edit: Now that I think of it, they might have been referring to the "gestures" you need to make to exorcise ghosts. But really it's not that hard, just make big, slow, deliberate gestures in the direction indicated. It's actually really forgiving, many times I'd gesture the wrong way and it works anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back