Custom Ds cases (Return of crochet) For Sale!

SpookyD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
My newest and best product! I made a Ds case, what do you think?

Just to recap the happenings of the post I'll make anyone a case for a Ds or Sp or whatever you want me to with whatever you'de like on it (we can work it out together) the prices for somthing Ds sized would be like 20 for a plain one or 30 for a custom, and 15 for a plain Sp and 25 for a custom Sp. If you want somthing else just let me know and i'de be glad to make it. price is mostly dependent on size and amount of custimization everything subject to negotiation.

The yarn shouldnt harm your system in any way i've been using what i've made and there isn't any sign of wear on the systems.

I'm selling the Nes case starting at 20$ and i'll take the highest offer.

[quote name='SpookyD']My newest and best product! I made a Ds case, what do you think?

[/QUOTE]

Dude........thats friggin awesome.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']omg, you should start selling those, i would buy one[/QUOTE]

How much would you pay I'll totaly sell them. Problem is it might be a little pricey :\ I'll also make you, mabye whatever you want, triforce, master sword? no problem. mabye a metroid logo. I'm open for buisness.

[quote name='SpookyD']How much would you pay I'll totaly sell them. Problem is it might be a little pricey :\ I'll also make you, mabye whatever you want, triforce, master sword? no problem. mabye a metroid logo. I'm open for buisness.[/QUOTE]

Sounds cool give us an estimate. I'm looking for something for my white DS.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Great work. I'd buy one of those if I owned a DS. Do you do custom GBA SP stuff?[/QUOTE]

You bet, check this out.

Colors and logos or whatever could easily be created and edited.

My friend told me that I should get into knitting seeing how I'm practically doing nothing this summer. And wow, that's an awesome DS case you got there.

I'd pay $20 (not including shipping) for something like that. And possibly $30 for a custom one.

[quote name='Socheata']My friend told me that I should get into knitting seeing how I'm practically doing nothing this summer. And wow, that's an awesome DS case you got there.

I'd pay $20 (not including shipping) for something like that. And possibly $30 for a custom one.[/QUOTE]

That sounds fair to me, and 5$ less for a sp case, it all depends on size.

Maybe you can sell it on eBay later after hooking up some CAGs with some. ;) Anyone remember that Katamari hat? The first one sold for $80 or somewhere up there.

And if you're really looking to make money out of this, you should definitely send an e-mail (with a picture) to various gaming magazines about your creation. Your stuff will definitely get more exposure.

I don't think I could make it any cheaper than that because it took me hours, The Nes case took me at least 10+ hours work over three days to make. And i'm buyin' your yarn so... your really getting quite a deal, labor wise. Pm me if anyone is interested we can work out designs and stuff. I might be open for trades too, we'll see...

[quote name='Socheata']Maybe you can sell it on eBay later after hooking up some CAGs with some. ;) Anyone remember that Katamari hat? The first one sold for $80 or somewhere up there.

And if you're really looking to make money out of this, you should definitely send an e-mail (with a picture) to various gaming magazines about your creation. Your stuff will definitely get more exposure.[/QUOTE]

I dont want to make a fortune I just want to hook you guys up.

lol sorry but its kinda funny you show a GBA SP case with a scratched to hell GBA, not really making the product appealing are ya? ;)

[quote name='The VGM']lol sorry but its kinda funny you show a GBA SP case with a scratched to hell GBA, not really making the product appealing are ya? ;)[/QUOTE]

To my credit the Sp was scratched to shit before the case was made ;)

If anyone wants the nes case make some offers i'll start at 20 shipped, and if you want other stuff pm me, i've got nothing better to do than to get started on somthing new.

That's pretty cool. Too bad I'm broke as hell after buying my PSP. But seriously, you should start a little business out of it. The more you do, the faster you'd get, for one. Plus you could find someone else to help you. If you could make the process more time efficient, I bet you could drop the price a bit (I'm thinking $15-20 would be the golden number).

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's pretty cool. Too bad I'm broke as hell after buying my PSP. But seriously, you should start a little business out of it. The more you do, the faster you'd get, for one. Plus you could find someone else to help you. If you could make the process more time efficient, I bet you could drop the price a bit (I'm thinking $15-20 would be the golden number).[/QUOTE]

I want to charge as little as possible but i've got to pay for shipping as well as the materials. which would be included in prices.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']How long does a case usually take for you to make? And how much are materials? Just wondering?[/QUOTE]

probalby around 3 days if i'm pretty motivated and materials can vary a ton but if you want just basic stuff its about $2-3 per color which of course could be re-used but I don't have much.

are you running a sweat shop in your basement or garage? you could get more money if you ebay them. if you really want to sell your cases in cag.com you should have your thread moved to CAG trading. i would buy the ds nes case if i had 20 dollars around.

[quote name='shrike4242']For sale items go to Cheap Ass Trading.[/QUOTE]

yeah... the direction kinda changed, I didn't originaly inted to sell anything.

bread's done
Back