Custom faceplates for 360?

Maynard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
We got in the 1up.com holiday buying guide and there was an ad inside of it that was advertising custom faceplates for 360. You could actually create your own with there tool on their website, but i dont remember what the site was.

I recall a contest where the winner would get theirs made but I don't recall a place that would customize one for a particular individual. I sure would like one though.

I'd get a custom faceplate if the quality of the faceplate, itself, was very good.

I'd have to come up with some designs / drawings, though...

[quote name='thagoat']take it to the mall and have them air brush it for like 8 bucks.[/QUOTE]

I don't want an Aaliyah faceplate, though.

I hope you can get a custom one soon. Until then, thanks Microsoft for mass producing faceplates to make everyone feel more individual.

[quote name='Esperado']I hope you can get a custom one soon. Until then, thanks Microsoft for mass producing faceplates to make everyone feel more individual.[/QUOTE]

I posted this because you can't customize on that site yet.

I read in some thread about a site that let you make stickers for your 360... I cant remember the name though...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Those are pretty sweet but must be a pain in the ass to put on, specially the around the ring of light and the memory and usb doors.[/QUOTE]
They are extreamly easy, two minutes, tops. Very easy to follow instructions.

They have a new method that they'll be releasing a tutorial vid for that they say will gaurantee perfect aplication in a minute.

Plus in the rare event of you messing up you can pull it off and put it back on right with no harm done.

And the vinyl is of amazing quality.

[quote name='PyroGamer']They are extreamly easy, two minutes, tops. Very easy to follow instructions.

They have a new method that they'll be releasing a tutorial vid for that they say will gaurantee perfect aplication in a minute.

Plus in the rare event of you messing up you can pull it off and put it back on right with no harm done.

And the vinyl is of amazing quality.[/QUOTE]

Do you have one yet? Im probobly going to submit a request for them to create me a custom one for $9.99 thats pretty good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do you have one yet? Im probobly going to submit a request for them to create me a custom one for $9.99 thats pretty good.[/QUOTE]
My friend has a Pistons basketball one, I got the link from him, he said it took him three minutes to get it on. And yes, the vinyl is really nice.

It's only $7.99 for a custom one, it's $9.99 to get the ones that they already made altered. If you're any good at Photoshop then go with the $7.99 one.

Sample-3.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys!

My name is Josh and I'm a member of the Facetags.com crew. We just launched our site with over 130 unique Xbox 360 skins with many more on the way. We're really excited about all of the cool options out there for 360 fans. I really like 360covers, but wonder how high quality their print set-up and testing has been.

A few buds and myself set up Facetags, and we've been testing the template on the E3 faceplates for months now to make sure we had the best possible fit.

Also, regarding installation, we'll be posting our tutorial videos tomorrow, along with some other new goodies. Hope you dig what you see and sincere thanks for your time!

-Josh
www.facetags.com

^^^^^
Awesome Dude! If you can help me out with this faceplate, I'd be more than grateful.

Here is the Faceplate for my Tull tribute band, I'm quite proud of it
aqualungtong8cz.jpg

bread's done
Back