Custom Michael McDonald Arcade Fighting Joystick Controller PS1/PS2

David: Hey, Paula.
Paula: Yeah?
David: I gotta tell you something. I'm really excited about it. Uh, for the first time today, I woke up, I came to the store, and I feel confident to say to you that if you don't take this Michael McDonald DVD that you've been playing for two years straight off, I'm going to kill everyone in the store and put a bullet in my brain.
Paula: David, what do you suggest we play?
David: I don't care. Anything. I would rather... I would rather watch "Beautician and the Beast". I would rather listen to Fran Drescher for eight hours than have to listen to Michael McDonald. Nothing against him, but if I hear "Yah Mo B There" one more time, I'm going to "Yah Mo" burn this place to the ground.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I saw the title and was like "There's no way this is what it sounds like".

Sure enough, there it was. Yikes.[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I saw the title and was like "There's no way this is what it sounds like".

It blew my mind

At first I thought it was the singer, then I wondered if he was some game designer/legendary fighting gamer guy I'd never heard of. Then I clicked the link and it was awesome. Pure awesome. Love the detail where he's in the Ryu outfit throwing a fireball. Too bad I spent all my money on garbage like food when I could've had this.

That's cool, but I'm waiting for Capcom's "Christopher x Tekken" fightstick. Get it? Christopher Cross? Sailing? Ha! Now stop posting joke posts in the deals thread.

BVijU.jpg

[quote name='iamsmart']That's cool, but I'm waiting for Capcom's "Christopher x Tekken" fightstick. Get it? Christopher Cross? Sailing? Ha! Now stop posting joke posts in the deals thread.[/QUOTE]

i believe this is a legitimate deal as you can exchange mortal currency for something obviously touched by a higher power.

exact same reaction.

Only if it played "Yah Mo B There" every time you plugged it in could this get any better. Also, I have to say that "There ain't no mountain high enough", and that there "Ain't no valley low enough" to keep me from a sweet deal like this.

Damn, I feel stupid. Read the title too fast and thought I saw Ronald McDonald. Then, started looking at the heading, for a split second, for a price. 8oobpalm:whistle2:#

[quote name='mitch079']Only way it would be better if it was wireless and called the Sweet Freedom version. :lol:[/QUOTE]

hell yessssss!!!!!! :applause:

My favorite part is that he claims he won tournaments with the power of smooth rock. I am sure his opponents could not stop laughing at the stick long enough to fight.

I should get started on my Teddy Pendergrass Custom Soul Edition stick.

[quote name='aalaro']Glad I'm not the only one who had no idea who Michael McDonald is :O[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it's just that you keep forgetting who Michael McDonald is.

I want to see some high level tournament player show up at EVO with something similar to this thing. Random musicians on fightsticks would be awesome. Michael Bolton. Raffi. William Hung. A special "Puttin' on the Ritz" Taco edition.

LMAO, this is hilarious bwhahaha!!! As an avid joystick collector, this rocks! I like the part in the description where he/she says, "Blue button theme to match Michael McDonald's soul-piercing blue eyes."

When I held my son for the first time I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Today I have been proven wrong.

bread's done
Back