Custom Michael McDonald Arcade Fighting Joystick Controller PS1/PS2

[quote name='pjb16']David: Hey, Paula.
Paula: Yeah?
David: I gotta tell you something. I'm really excited about it. Uh, for the first time today, I woke up, I came to the store, and I feel confident to say to you that if you don't take this Michael McDonald DVD that you've been playing for two years straight off, I'm going to kill everyone in the store and put a bullet in my brain.
Paula: David, what do you suggest we play?
David: I don't care. Anything. I would rather... I would rather watch "Beautician and the Beast". I would rather listen to Fran Drescher for eight hours than have to listen to Michael McDonald. Nothing against him, but if I hear "Yah Mo B There" one more time, I'm going to "Yah Mo" burn this place to the ground.[/QUOTE]

Smart Tech Customer: [points to a TV playing a Michael McDonald DVD] If I get the set, will you throw in the DVD?
David: Tell you what. You *don't* get the set and I'll throw in the DVD.

The comedian from MadTV?

Michael_mcdonald.jpg

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']LMAO, this is hilarious bwhahaha!!! As an avid joystick collector, this rocks! I like the part in the description where he/she says, "Blue button theme to match Michael McDonald's soul-piercing blue eyes."
[/QUOTE]

This is pretty good, but it's the obvious choice. Even better is this bit:

"Comes from a smoke-free houseboat."

Of course this person lives on a boat... probably a yacht.

That is the best video game THING I have ever seen. I want this in my life! Thanks, OP, for bringing this to our attention.

PS: "A smoke-free houseboat."

This made my day WAY better! Thanx op! I wish I could buy this just as a conversation piece, plus it would really make me bust out the PS2 again!

Alright... let the bidding war begin. I need another ironic peripheral in my life - the wife just isn't doing the job anymore.

[quote name='shivan128']"because your kiss, your kiss is on my list!"[/QUOTE]

Sorry, youre confusing this with the Hall and Oates Steel Battalion controller...

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there a forum for ebay sales?
We could maybe have a general arcade stick thread if people want, but this is just a thread advertising an ebay sale.

[quote name='SDC']Isn't there a forum for ebay sales?
We could maybe have a general arcade stick thread if people want, but this is just a thread advertising an ebay sale.[/QUOTE]

a TOTALLY AWESOME ebay sale

Your stock made it to joystiq and kotoku
http://i.joystiq.com/2012/02/21/michael-mcdonald-arcade-stick-for-takin-it-to-the-street-fight/

We could maybe have a general arcade stick thread if people want, but this is just a thread advertising an ebay sale.[/QUOTE]

haven't gotten the sense of humor upgrade yet?

[quote name='rapsodist']I keep forgettin'

to bid on this.[/QUOTE]

well done. :applause:

[quote name='shivan128']"because your kiss, your kiss is on my list!"[/QUOTE]

Fail.

I realized a few months ago how much Billy Mitchell looks like a young Michael McDonald and I've had a hard time enjoying his music ever since...

Using words like "insanely facemeltingly awesome" and "epic beyond all comparision" just seem so.... weaksauce to describe something like this. I seriously wish I hadn't just blown my tax money on a new TV, I want this soooooooooooooooooo bad.

Exactly. I'm not a stick in the mud or anything, but usually these 'joke' deals get moved or nuked pretty quickly.

I just wonder why this one hasn't received the same fate as of yet.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Exactly. I'm not a stick in the mud or anything, but usually these 'joke' deals get moved or nuked pretty quickly.

I just wonder why this one hasn't received the same fate as of yet.[/QUOTE]
Because even at $103.50, it's a goddamn steal.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Uh huh. I'll have to remember to post a 'deal' for something wacky one of these days just to see how quickly it gets nuked/moved.[/QUOTE]

its one of a kind...its a deal at any price.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Uh huh. I'll have to remember to post a 'deal' for something wacky one of these days just to see how quickly it gets nuked/moved.[/QUOTE]
When you're done urinating all over us and in our mouths and ears, we'd like to get back to having a good time making puns and enjoying this light-hearted auction.

[quote name='GhaleonsDeadMyFriend']When you're done urinating all over us and in our mouths and ears, we'd like to get back to having a good time making puns and enjoying this light-hearted auction.[/QUOTE]
:booty:

[quote name='GhaleonsDeadMyFriend']When you're done urinating all over us and in our mouths and ears, we'd like to get back to having a good time making puns and enjoying this light-hearted auction.[/QUOTE]

at least he didn't smiley us to death. as he is wont to do.

[quote name='brucewayne12']This is so cool, if I had $100 to burn I'd be taking this to the street fighters.[/QUOTE]

By looking at the price currently, it looks like you'd need more than 100 bucks to burn.

[quote name='Scorch']
295pifd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have no idea why, but that picture just made me bid on this.

I don't know if I should be upset that I was outbid.......I'm just so lost right now.

Thread of the year. Calling it now.

The oak side panels match my yacht's interior perfectly. Too bad I sent all my money on my new "Takin' it to the Streets"-themed electric scooter and matching helmet. :cry:

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I Want This. But I rather have ps3 sweet freedom with pic of Michael McDonald, Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines from Runnin Scared.[/QUOTE]

That was my first thought as well. Maybe there is a market for "Running Scared" memorabilia? Our it just might be the mystical magical power of smooth rock? I am now tempted to make my own joystick creations....hmmm. Even better, we need a fighting video game with Michale Mcdonald, the robot from "Short Circuit", El Debarge, Gizmo, Billy Mitchell, Sho' Nuff from "The Last Dragon", Kenny G and Yanni tag team, and the "Chocolate Rain" dude from Youtube.. You know, all things cool.

[quote name='slamoco']"Takin' it to the Street Fighters"????

You read my mind.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me, does anyone know when the release date is on the Gordon Lightfoot version?

bread's done
Back