Custom Michael McDonald Arcade Fighting Joystick Controller PS1/PS2

Jokes about Michael McDonald are too mainstream, when you guys are done being sheeple you can join us cool kids and rag on other smooth jazz/pop rock artists like Luther Vandross and Christopher Cross.

Speaking of which, here's a mock-up for my new Madcatz Brawlstick design:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Let me interject my opinion on your notion, "iamsmart". Christopher Cross is great, especially his debut album, but I think your mock-up is missing something. Charm. Part of what makes the Michael McDonald joystick work on such a monumental level is that it was made with materials complementing the man's character: baby-blue buttons and smooth oak sides.

I'd like you to give more thought as to what made Christopher Cross so special. What do people love about him and his music? He was a virtual unknown that burst into the easy-listening pop scene and then, *poof*, he was just as quickly forgotten (at least in the mainstream spotlight). Most people identify with his green and pink flamingo debut album cover. The most unremarkable thing about Christopher Cross is, well, Chris himself. Don't use a photo of the guy. You couldn't pick the man out of the crowd at the deli counter.

[quote name='slamoco']That was my first thought as well. Maybe there is a market for "Running Scared" memorabilia? Our it just might be the mystical magical power of smooth rock? I am now tempted to make my own joystick creations....hmmm. Even better, we need a fighting video game with Michale Mcdonald, the robot from "Short Circuit", El Debarge, Gizmo, Billy Mitchell, Sho' Nuff from "The Last Dragon", Kenny G and Yanni tag team, and the "Chocolate Rain" dude from Youtube.. You know, all things cool.[/QUOTE]

Everything after Yanni, not so cool. But I would kill for a Gizmo fightstick, and a Who's Johnny El Debarge and Johnny 5 Fightstick.

bread's done
Back