Custom paintings for Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorrorFan88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (86%)
My husband has begun painting and would like to make a career out of it so I thought I would place some of his stuff on here for sale. He also does custom work, but it requires a deposit of $20 up front just to make sure people don't back out of a deal after he takes his time/paint making something. If you don't like it afterwards (which I highly doubt), I'll refund the money. If any of these interest you OR you would like something custom done just let me know....thanks!

s7304095o.jpg

James of Slipknot

s7304097.jpg

Tree painting- this one is two canvases so it's twice the size.

s7304098s.jpg

I actually made this one....just thought I'd throw it in here...

s7304106.jpg

UP FOR SALE AGAIN!!! SEND OFFERS ON THIS ONE!!!!

s7304386.jpg

Here is another custom Tiger painting he did for somebody for $100 shipped

Also: Here are some more paintings of his that are NOT for sale. He loves the Joker one & he made me the Marilyn one as a gift. Just showing to give you an idea of some of his other work :) He has also done 2 other replica's of the Joker painting so if you'd like one he can do that as well.

s7304102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These look interesting and I could think of some custom ideas.

Where are you located though? Ive tried to ship large canvas art before and shipping alone ran about $40 at the cheapest and that involved using Greyhound.

I'm located in WA....I've been paying around $10 to ship each one out by parcel post or priority mail....I wrap them in bubble wrap and then wrap them in brown paper. I couldn't find any boxes large enough because they are an awkward size, but they are well protected and a lot cheaper to ship that way (they are very lightweight). The size is 16x20 inches so they are good sized.

If you'd like to have something custom done just let me know & maybe we can work something out. Thanks :)

Anybody interested??

They make wonderful gifts (the tiger one is a gift for somebody's wife for Valentine's Day)....or just make wonderful pieces of art for your own home!! If you are interested please let me know as my husband would love to do more! Thanks :)

I could be interested. Depending on where you're at in Washington, it might even be possible to avoid shipping. That's something that could be shared in PM at a later time, of course.

You didn't give much of an idea for cost, but I might be particularly interested in a custom work of art. I've been looking high and low for a poster or picture of Ludwig von Koopa with a music composition theme to it.

The fact is, there are no posters or good pictures of just Ludwig. Would your husband be interested in working on something like that? And what would the estimated cost be?

If I liked it, I'm always willing to push and hype local artists.

Might be able to do it....as long as you understand how he paints. Kinda shadowing/pop-art. Cost-wise he usually charges around $100 shipped depending on how much detail there is.

Thanks Phoenix529 :)

We did make a trade with 1 guy for stuff adding up to $100....so if you have stuff that isn't on your trades list let me know, most of the stuff I saw on there we already own. That is of course if you were interested in something. Thanks!

Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter painting is up for grabs!!! Anybody interested??? It's by far my favorite painting my husband has done- has a lot of detail to it. Send an offer if interested or if you'd like something custom done. Thanks!

As per the rules posted in this forum, you are only allowed one thread. Please add anything new to your existing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back