Custom Robo Arena DS - $9.99 at Target

WiiNet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
125 (100%)
Saw mention of this in another thread that got closed, so I hope this post isn't taboo or anything like that.

Anyways, my Target had Custom Robo Arena (and some other, less worthwhile DS games) for $9.99. No clearance, no sale, no nothing but a $9.99 price.

Hope that helps some people out.

Is it good, though?
Grrr. Just started a job, I won't actually get paid till NEXT Friday (the 11th) DAMN YOU MONEY DAMN YOU!

But seriously is it a good game?
What other $9.99 games did you see?

Damn, I hope my Target still has one of these. I've been wanting to pick this up, but never got around to it, and $10 is a more than perfect price for it.

[quote name='Chitown021']Shouldn't this be moved to the Target Clearance thread?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WiiNet']Anyways, my Target had Custom Robo Arena (and some other, less worthwhile DS games) for $9.99. No clearance, no sale, no nothing but a $9.99 price.[/QUOTE]

^

Very nice. This better be around next week when I have some damn disposable dollas. Damn Rent due in a few days. DAMN IT.

I would buy 2 copies, is this a good multi card game too?

Just started it and I'm enjoying it. Looking forward to online.

Not sure I'd recommend it for much more than $15, but $10 is a steal.

Other $10 games... nothing really struck me as being a great deal. A few of the not-Brain Age brain games, some kiddie titles and a few others that I passed by without the slightest though.

Are you guys finding this game in the "cheap games" isle most Targets have put in the electronics section? I've seen that at my local Target in that isle but never bothered to check the price.

[quote name='Chitown021']Are you guys finding this game in the "cheap games" isle most Targets have put in the electronics section? I've seen that at my local Target in that isle but never bothered to check the price.[/quote]

That's where I've seen it. I haven't picked it up yet though.

I mention this in the target thread, and so did others, about a month ago. I can confirm this its in the cheap aisle/ endcaps, not clearance or sale confirmed. I picked it up...great game for 10 bucks.

Damn, my store doesn't have it and it doesn't seem like that's the price when you buy it online either. Oh well.

bread's done
Back