Custom Signatures - Post your ideas and get a free sig

modcase

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I do graphic design work and would like to offer free sigs to anyone from CAG who is interested.
Give me a bit of detail about your idea and if you have pictures you want included by all means provide me with a link and I will integrate them into the signature.

Also please only 1 per person - not trying to be mean, I just want to be sure everyone who wants one gets one. :)
These are FREE - you are not obligated to pay anything.
Note - I request that you post in this thread if you want a sig (not by pm), that way I can find yours when you are next :)
-------
.:[Free PSP]:.

If you are feeling extremely kind and generous and would like to give something back.
You can help me win a free psp, and in the process get yourself on the way to winning one as well. Besides that if you are a cag member and send me your email after you are active then I will send you $15 cash in addition :)
Click here for more information.
[/shameless request]

I'd like mine to say 'Escobar4Life' in the Metal Gear Solid 2/3 font ('Steelfish'). It would be cool if it had Naked Snake (MGS3), EVA (MGS3), Lei Fang (DOA3), Mega Man X, Leon Kennedy (RE4) characters. Just a few characters not all. The size for the sig should be like yours. And you should put your name somewhere giving credit to the person who made it (you). And thanks! :)

[quote name='evilmregg']OTM vs. modcase in a steel cage sig-creating match to the death. Who will triumph?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

Indeed - this would be pay-per view material. I'm tempted to ask for a Halo 2 one w/ my gamertag on it just to get some animosity started off ;)

[quote name='joevan07']Indeed - this would be pay-per view material. I'm tempted to ask for a Halo 2 one w/ my gamertag on it just to get some animosity started off ;)[/QUOTE]

Whoever could come up with a decent sig involving evil and eggs would automatically win my nomination for awesomest sig maker ever. I also take bribes.

I've got one for you - how about a Katamari Damacy themed one with a twist: He's built a large ball of serv bots \\:D/

A Sweet Mix of Final Fantasy 7 and 10. Mainly I want Cloud, Titus, Auron, and Sephiroth. Use a sweet FF7 or 10 based background also. Thanks bro.

i would like a sig with majin vegeta with the evil grin or him powering up to the max on majin LOL or if possible shin akuma at his peak of power doesnt matter what background i just really want a sig ^_^

I'd like to see one with Ryu and Solid Snake facing off or staring each other down or something. Or maybe RE4 Leon and Solid Snake holding each other at gun point.

thanks

evilmregg - i figured i would toss a few ideas out for fun - so heres the first :)

click to enlarge

---
Note : To everyone who requested sigs
I am trying to go by order received so no one has to wait too long
please have patience and I will get everyones done as soon as possible
thanks! :)

lilboo - heres your sig - nice idea btw - altho i have to admit i feel bad putting samus thru all that :)

click to enlarge and get your full size image

I would like to request a sig with something like the background of outrun (for sega genesis), something to do with a Saab Convertible, and if possible something to do with bowling and with my username mgriff with in it. I hope your up for this challenge

Personally i think OTM's sigs are the best. OP have you checked them out? I'm just glad to see alot of giving in the CAG forums. Free sigs, tons of contest. This place is awesome.

Could you do one with the various versions of Mario kind of walking across the sig like the famous evolution of man image?

Kind of like this:

apemanlineup.jpg

But with mario from SMB 1 (NES) on up. A quick google image search shows that somebody created a (kind of crappy looking) background in this style, but the real image is gone (just have Google's cache)

[quote name='modcase']thanks

evilmregg - i figured i would toss a few ideas out for fun - so heres the first :)

click to enlarge

---
Note : To everyone who requested sigs
I am trying to go by order received so no one has to wait too long
please have patience and I will get everyones done as soon as possible
thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for the sig, modcase. I'm definitely going to use that one. :bouncy:

modcase, and chance of makng a pillsbury doughboy themed one? or perhaps a doughboy playing poker. Any ideas of your would for sure be better than mine.

sorry guys if it takes a day or two to get your sigs even - i actually do put some thought into these actually and don't just slap them together. but i promise i won't forget about anyone ive just had things going on and my mouse battery dying constantly :)

thanks for the encouragement doodle777_98, ill be sure to keep that in mind when making your sig :booty: just teasing ( i like his sigs too :) )

heres 2 more i finished - please post requests in this thread instead of pming them from now on so I can keep them all in order - this is why some people felt offended that i hadn't gotten to theirs yet.

-modcase

here are 2 more i just finished
stag8603

and

Visc

dude...you're good.

As a thank you let me just say if you ever need some real photos to work with for these feel free to contact me and I'll send a few over.

[quote name='modcase']sorry guys if it takes a day or two to get your sigs even - i actually do put some thought into these actually and don't just slap them together. but i promise i won't forget about anyone ive just had things going on and my mouse battery dying constantly :)

thanks for the encouragement doodle777_98, ill be sure to keep that in mind when making your sig :booty: j/k

heres 2 more i finished - please post requests in this thread instead of pming them from now on so I can keep them all in order - this is why some people felt offended that i hadn't gotten to theirs yet.

-modcase
[/QUOTE]
I sent you this info in a PM a while back. I will post it here to make it easier for you. Thanks again mate and keep up the good work.

Could you make me a sig using these two pictures. It's of the model who was used in vampire masquerade bloodlines. Jeanette was modeled after her. I think somewhere add the vampire masquerade bloodlines logo that would be great. Thanks a bunch.

http://img275.echo.cx/img275/4852/screenshot25it.jpg

http://img275.echo.cx/img275/3568/erin017fz.jpg

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/vampire-bloodlines/logo.jpg

lol within 3 minutes wow - i must have been posting and uploading at that very time :)

so coming next i have

-pimpinc333 - A Sweet Mix of Final Fantasy 7 and 10. Mainly I want Cloud, Titus, Auron, and Sephiroth. Use a sweet FF7 or 10 based background also. Thanks bro.

-Dante Devil
I would like to request a sig with Kratos from the game God of War.

-DarkSayian
i would like a sig with majin vegeta with the evil grin or him powering up to the max on majin LOL or if possible shin akuma at his peak of power doesnt matter what background i just really want a sig ^_^

-BasketCase1080
anything to do with the pillsbury doughboy if you have the time and effort. Thanks.

-Friedle
I'd like to see one with Ryu and Solid Snake facing off or staring each other down or something. Or maybe RE4 Leon and Solid Snake holding each other at gun point.

-buffdrew84
See if you can me an Earthbound one for me. Thanks

-tgk2044
alright, if you're still doing these things, anything really with halo, preferably halo 2.

-mgriff
I would like to request a sig with something like the background of outrun (for sega genesis), something to do with a Saab Convertible, and if possible something to do with bowling and with my username mgriff with in it. I hope your up for this challenge

---
if i forgot anyone just remind me by making a post here - thx

Make one that reflects my name haha... man i wish that was possible

If not, a combo of my favorite beer (Fosters can only) and baseball (Oakland Athletics) would be sweet.

[quote name='modcase']thank you visc im glad you like it - sry for the wait

heres one for joeboo
[/QUOTE]

thanks dude that's kick ass...

I have no desire for a sig but I think it's cool of you to take your time to make them for all these people.

bread's done
Back