Custom Xbox 360 Faceplates

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Does anyone know a website who does these? I've looked all over the internet and I either get sites for Xbox skins or painting. Please help. :pray:

i bought a trasparent faceplate.. well its a trasformers face plate but you change the picture... what im gonna do, its im gonna make my own, cut it, and put it on the trasparent faceplate.. i bought it at frys for 3 or 2 dollars

I saw something sort of like that from Nyko where you have a transparent faceplate and can print out your designs and put it in the trasparent one. I might get that, or just buy a blank one like you said and then make a skin from one of those websites. Are the skins worth even buying though?

Nobody makes a "retail quality" faceplate for individual users. If you talked to a manufacturer like Mad Catz for instance, you'd have to buy over a thousand plates at a cost of twenty bucks a piece for them to set up the equipment. Decal people won't make you a skin that uses copyrighted images. That's pretty much why there is a faceplate customizer community. It's the only way to get what you want. You can try to get inkjet-friendly adhesive vinyl and print some yourself, but the cutting is messy.

It's for these reasons that very few gaming sites have their own faceplates to give away or sell.

Pelican offered a program where you could design your own and get a retail quality plate, but you were limited to their designs. They already committed their manufacturing to those images, so they could do "onesies."

bread's done
Back