CVS - Guitar Hero 3 Wii - $39.99

Thekrakrabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Yes, that CVS. The same with toilet paper and your heart medication.

They are taking $10.00 off retail price and selling the GHIII bundle (with guitar) for $39.99, plus tax.

Edit: It is for the Wii only.:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
what to hell 39.99 + taxes for guitar hero 3? lol not a deal

i bought GH3 from amazon for 29.99 no taxes free shipping

I never said this was an Earth-stopping deal, but it is a decent deal nonetheless. Not the greatest to be found, but I am sure somebody will put this thread to good use at some point.

Lord, why doesn't anyone just say "not great, but thanks" or whatever. Why do you all need to attack a deal that I just happen to catch and thought somebody on Earth would be interested in.

I would say that most should have it because I work in one of the smaller is not smallest stores in Indiana and we carry them. As for the price I am not for sure what they are because never had any interest but at my store we only had the Wii version.

Cool... my girlfriend works at cvs. This will go well with her discount.

edit: I just talked to her, and she said she doesn't get discounts on sale items.

For a bundle with the guitar that's actually not a bad price.

Might also check Big Lots. Picked up a GH 3 bundle for $20 last weekend. Needed a new plastic guitar. 360 version.

I'm pretty sure this is the Wii version only. Its in the ad this week from CVS..i picked one up simply because I couldnt find an extra les paul for wi....then ebayed the game for $15.50

Surprised. Most stores that have video games just there, like grocery stores, gas stations, convenience stores, etc, have outrageous prices. The shoprite by me has NBA Live 06, Call of Duty 2, and Kameo for the 360 for $60.

The bundle price is too bad,I will only choose CVS.
clear.gif

If no one buys them I'm sure they will discount them once the seasonal is over. That's what I'm waiting for. Only one has been bought from my store.

bread's done
Back