Cyber Monday - Free Shipping at gamestop.com

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
On Cyber monday, first monday after thanksgiving, all shipping will be free at gamestop.com so hopefully a few good deals carry over to that day. Saw it on gamestop TV at stores.

2 day priority would be really nice, would love it if they had their B2G1 deal going on then too.

I saw the ad too and it was for orders over $25 (which they already do). These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.

Can you guys recommend a site similar to CAG but for laptops and stuff. I' planning to get a new laptop on cyber monday but i dont know where to look. I live abroad so i can get join in black friday, i'll have it shipped to my sister in NJ. any recommendation would be great thanks

[quote name='jraf']Can you guys recommend a site similar to CAG but for laptops and stuff. I' planning to get a new laptop on cyber monday but i dont know where to look. I live abroad so i can get join in black friday, i'll have it shipped to my sister in NJ. any recommendation would be great thanks[/QUOTE]

slickdeals.net, bfads.net, fatwallet.com...

[quote name='arcurifisher']On Cyber monday, first monday after thanksgiving, all shipping will be free at gamestop.com so hopefully a few good deals carry over to that day. Saw it on gamestop TV at stores.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but don't you already get free shipping with a coupon?

bread's done
Back