Cyberbike for Wii or Gamecube for $149 (was $199).

At least its not as bad as using a bike machine , peddling , and doing nothing , absurdly boring. I can see it being fun with mario kart. Inflated Price though.

[quote name='confoosious']ignore the haters OP. They couldn't ride 1/2 a block on a bike without dying..[/QUOTE]

The sterotype does not apply to all gamers.. I run 3 miles 4 times a week.. I've also lost 20 pounds doing EA active for the last 6 months. I'm sure there are others who work out and like to game.

I've actually been saying that there needs to be a Wii bike for a long time now; I had no idea that somebody finally made one. Now we need a new Paperboy!

[quote name='kevgret']The sterotype does not apply to all gamers.. I run 3 miles 4 times a week.. I've also lost 20 pounds doing EA active for the last 6 months.[/QUOTE]

fat-venom.jpg

[quote name='o_O']So you're saying it only applies to comic book fans?[/QUOTE]

Nah ,Hes calling Nerds on general fat. Which a good bit are , maybe more so than not. But he forgets that the only rule with no exception is that there is always an exception.

Man I'd LOVE to get one of these just to play F-Zero GX with it. Imagine Captain Falcon pedaling around Mute City on a kiddie bike!

But $150 is still a bit too steep for me. I agree - at $100 I'd probably go for it.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I've actually been saying that there needs to be a Wii bike for a long time now; I had no idea that somebody finally made one. Now we need a new Paperboy![/QUOTE]

Could you attach a real newspaper to a bungie cord as the throw button?

[quote name='blahtastic']I'm curious how waggle controls would work with this?[/QUOTE]

Based on the item description it looks like it doesn't work for actual Wii games just Gamecube games.

[quote name='blahtastic']I'm curious how waggle controls would work with this?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you like to know

[quote name='bjstucker']
fat-venom.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Always wanted to see what Spider-Ham would look like in the black suit.

This is actually kinda cool imo. Didn't really look into it, but the thought of a bicycle for a controller actually seems like a lot of fun. I like the motorcycle simulators in arcades that have you riding on a plastic bike.

This seems like it could be one of the most entertaining ways to get a workout available.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Get a real bicycle for half the cost. And besides the graphics outside are in HD.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it totally makes sense to ride your bike in winter.

:roll:

[quote name='confoosious']Yeah it totally makes sense to ride your bike in winter.

:roll:[/QUOTE]

Pro tip: Not every state is cold during winter. ;)

Someone get this man a ticket to Florida so he can see for himself. :lol:

[quote name='Trenchalicious']I thought black was a thinning color, but something here just isnt right. Must have been the flash.[/QUOTE]

Did someone say...The Flash?

fat-flash.jpg

[quote name='OregonDealz']Get a real bicycle for half the cost. And besides the graphics outside are in HD.[/QUOTE]
Maybe I would if I could shoot people with turtle shells while I rode by!

[quote name='confoosious']Could you attach a real newspaper to a bungie cord as the throw button?[/QUOTE]
Heh, I figured you'd just swing the Wiimote in a throwing motion.

[quote name='Blade']Pro tip: Not every state is cold during winter. ;)

Someone get this man a ticket to Florida so he can see for himself. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No shit sherlock. But not everyone can ride outside during the winter, hence the sales of stationary bikes. OregonDealz assumed everyone can just go outside instead. :roll:

I live in Florida and it can get pretty cold here. Heck 2 years ago it snowed and it got to the 40s at night here, sometimes the 30s.

Granted I used to live in NY and FL doesn't get anywhere near as cold here as it does in there, but it does get cold.

[quote name='kevgret']The sterotype does not apply to all gamers.. I run 3 miles 4 times a week.. I've also lost 20 pounds doing EA active for the last 6 months. I'm sure there are others who work out and like to game.[/QUOTE]
My idea of exercise is either lifting my fat ass out of my chair and/or getting my blood going by arguing with a manager over the use of a coupon or a sale/clearance price.:lol:

Wait...that sounded bad, didn't it?:whistle2:#

And :rofl: at those pictures. At least I know enough not to dress up like a superhero n take pictures of myself.

bread's done
Back