||D*s*||D

night owl

CAG Veteran
Ok i really want to trade my 256 mb card and untold legends for psp for some other psp games/stuff! someone please make an offer.

I'm not a mod... but as a tip, failing to find the trade forum with your first trade request will make people hesitant to deal you... Not to mention you don't even have 10 posts.

Actuall i already made a new topic about my trade in the trade forum, but im just trying to spread the word!

[quote name='Kayden']I'm not a mod... but as a tip, failing to find the trade forum with your first trade request will make people hesitant to deal you... Not to mention you don't even have 10 posts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're not a mod so shut the fuck up. :booty:

[quote name='night owl']Actuall i already made a new topic about my trade in the trade forum, but im just trying to spread the word![/QUOTE]

Making more than one topic about the same thing is also not to be done...:roll: Don't worry. These forums are huge, and if you have a deal worth doing then someone will jump on it.

Now that you know that, welcome to CAG.;) And no, I don't want to trade, even if I did have a PSP - and I won't be getting one (I don't even have a DS yet, which I want - I am excited about the new pack in deal :D ).

bread's done
Back