D2D FPS/Action Game Sale (Crysis 2, Bulletstorm upto 75% off)

BGriffith

CAGiversary!
Just got this in an email. Sale is called "No Guts, No Glory" with up to 75% off FPS/Action games including: Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, and more.

capturedlh.png

Edit: List thanks to Donkosaur
Bulletstorm - $29.97
Crysis 2 - $41.97
Medal of Honor - $14.97
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $9.97
Mass Effect 2 - $9.97
S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Shadow of Chernobyl - $4.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see some games I'm actually interested in going on sale since Steam puts indie games on sale all the time.

Are there any codes to put in to discount these any further?

knowing D2D they often do additional percentage off weekend promo codes almost every weekend, so possibly.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Damn I want Bulletstorm but I wonder if it'll go lower soon. Anyone?[/QUOTE]

it was $30 and then you could use a code which made it $23.50 or so, this was only 2-3 weeks ago. So yeah.. it can go lower, not sure how soon.

[quote name='jcmeadows']Cant the serials be applyed on steam?[/QUOTE]
Don't believe so pretty much all the games are EA games, except STALKER. So you can't add them to STEAM (generally), but pretty sure they can be added to EA Download Manager.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Damn I want Bulletstorm but I wonder if it'll go lower soon. Anyone?[/QUOTE]

Game is about 6 hours long and has almost zero replay value outside of the basic online modes. I'd hold out for $20 or less.

Man I wish it was on steam because Im betting it will be on the summer sale in a deal for the game and 2 expantions. But for $5 I might just buy it again if it is, lol.

[quote name='supershammy']get STALKER and get the Complete 2009 mod and have fun![/QUOTE]

[quote name='AwRy108']Game is about 6 hours long and has almost zero replay value outside of the basic online modes. I'd hold out for $20 or less.[/QUOTE]

damn thanks man

Bulletstorm - $29.97 - Don't care.
Crysis 2 - $41.97 - Waiting for DX11 to be patched in.
Medal of Honor - $14.97 - Got it already for like $5.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $9.97 - Got it already.
Mass Effect 2 - $9.97 - Got the free DA2 copy; beat it on Xbox.
[quote name='supershammy']get STALKER and get the Complete 2009 mod and have fun![/QUOTE]S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Shadow of Chernobyl - $4.98 - Had it forever and even with the Complete 2009 mod, which DOES help a lot, I'm still not enjoying it.

[quote name='AwRy108']Game is about 6 hours long and has almost zero replay value outside of the basic online modes. I'd hold out for $20 or less.[/QUOTE]

Hey... there's echoes mode! That has quite a bit of replay value if you like score attack modes.

This. I imagine it'll be $20 or less during the Steam Summer Sale, too.

[quote name='ochentay4']Is there any way to bypass region restriction? I want to buy BFBC2, MoH & ME2 and I cant because I'm in Argentina...[/QUOTE]

Could maybe get someone to buy them for you and then gift them, but whether you could activate them in your region I'm not sure...

[quote name='supershammy']get STALKER and get the Complete 2009 mod and have fun![/QUOTE]

[quote name='DirkBelig']Had it forever and even with the Complete 2009 mod, which DOES help a lot, I'm still not enjoying it.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Just can't enjoy any bit of it. Good thing I paid only $1 /80 MS PTS during the MS winter sale last year.

yeah Stalker for $2 + Complete mod didn't do it for me. I dunno, felt a little dated and clunky. Not to hate on the game, just wasn't what I was looking for.

bummer i thought Bulletstorm was going to be 75% off. $30 is still too high for the PC version. I would rather get the 360 version at that price. $20 is my sweet spot for the PC one.

Unless your PC just isn't set up for gaming, I can't see why a console version of the game should be given a higher valuation at all.

Well, I guess if you're not of the opinion that mouse + keyboard is superior for FPS's, then maybe a console version is better for the ability to resell it.

Anyway, I was looking for Bulletstorm in the $15 range. I'm totally sure it'll hit $10 by the end of the year, and probably $10 or $15 by the fall. I can wait.

bread's done
Back