D2D - SSF4AE Pre-order: $30.56

Jeo

CAGiversary!
http://www.direct2drive.com/2/10837/product/Buy-Super-Street-Fighter-IV-Arcade-Edition-Download

MSRP: $39.95
D2D pre-order discount $35.95
Refer a friend code applied $30.56

The console versions of SSF4 are $25+ on Amazon and the AE DLC will cost $15 so this is the best deal if you want to finally jump into Street Fighter 4

And don't forget that the awesome Madcatz Fightsticks (360 ver.) work on PC's as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighte...2WN8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304618422&sr=8-1

"Current Release Date: July 2011"
It's about time Capcom :D

---
Dead

D2D knocked the price back up to MSRP for a promotion
Use SIZZLE to save 25% and bring the price down to $29.96

May 6th, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the system requirement like and can it run on mainstream PCs with mainstream discrete graphic card at steady 60fps? Certainly don't want any fighting game that runs anywhere below a constent 60 fps. Very afraid of unoptimized console ports these days.

System requirements have not been posted yet but I can't imagine they'll be that different from Vanilla SF4 system requirements

Give the SF4 benchmark tool a run if you're unsure. I remember scoring 60+ fps with integrated graphics when that was released.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']I'm going to wait until Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Turbo Game of the Year version is out[/QUOTE]

You should really wait til SF5 comes out then get Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Turbo Remix Championship X10 Edition and hope that it really is the last edition for SF4. :lol:

uff... Every1 knows:
"SSFIV: Arcade ultra HD remix Turbo game of the year championship 3rd impact edition"
will be the best version.

very excited this is coming to PC. have original SFIV for PC. Collector SFIV & SSFIV for 360.

mods is what makes the pc version the best :)

Bumping to say that Steam has added SSF4 AE

$39.99
[Save extra 10% if you already own Street Fighter IV on Steam]

$119.97
[Includes four copies of the game - Send the extra copies to your friends.]

System Requirements have also been posted, same as SF4.

[quote name='Jeo'] And don't forget that the awesome Madcatz Fightsticks (360 ver.) work on PC's as well.
[/QUOTE]

PS3 versions work on PC too right? I hope so I just odered one for MK9.

I preordered the 4 pack on Steam as soon as I found out about the deal. I'm about as hyped as I was when SFIV was released for the PC 2 years ago... VERY. I'm going to check with some buddies to see if they're interested first though. Otherwise, I may have as much as 2 open spots.

bread's done
Back