DA2 Signature edition for sale at Gamestop.com PS3/PC only

Hopefully it's for real this time, I ordered 1 from FYE yesterday, but today it says it is out of stock. Says they will be getting more in but I doubt that.

Hmm this showed up as back ordered yesterday although you could still purchase. I wish I knew if my gohastings order was going to work out. I really don't want to buy another copy. I already bought more than one from gohastings since I'm not really sure if I want the PS3 or PC version yet until I read reviews.

Meh considering getting one for my roommate, he's done like 30 playthroughs on the first one- practically has the whole game memorized

Grabbed a ps3 copy, hopefully it's legit, and not just a 'normal' pre-order copy.

Couldn't get SAVER to work either, but figured I better just put the order in without it, in case this sells out quickly.

You know I'd be curious to know... I would think any store still selling these would have to be breaking some sort of an agreement or something. They were sold out everywhere and it was a timed SE, so anything being sold now would have had to have been pre-purchased by the stores and then set aside, right?

I don't like all these stores releasing copies.. I wanted it to be rarey rare! Oh well at least "insiders" are snatching them up and not the general public who are not so cheap.

[quote name='elvis731']Couldn't get SAVER to work, keeps saying it's expired.[/QUOTE]
guess it's changed then since the last time I ordered from them. The only other one I know of is vship, but confoosious says it doesn't work on pre-orders.

In for 1...both free shipping codes aren't working for me though. Anyone else get them to work?

Edit: What other stores are releasing this all of a sudden now? I only saw the thread for PC Sig editions, not PS3.

Seems a lot of places are popping up with the signature edition. Maybe they ran off some more copies to try and boost sales.

[quote name='dannyox718']How much is the signature edition normally?[/QUOTE]
Same price as the regular edition, but you had to pre-order before a certain date to get one. These are probably canceled pre-orders or maybe GS got some extra SE's in the case of damaged shipments or non-working discs...

[quote name='JKSonic']You know I'd be curious to know... I would think any store still selling these would have to be breaking some sort of an agreement or something. They were sold out everywhere and it was a timed SE, so anything being sold now would have had to have been pre-purchased by the stores and then set aside, right?[/QUOTE]

Nah, they could just say it was cancelled preorders. You can't keep people from canceling them if they want.

[quote name='confoosious']Dammit, I went to cancel my overstock order and it's in processing mode. I really hope they send the right one.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Bought it at both places just to be safe, if Overstock sends the regular edition I send it back, if both send me the SE I can return the gamestop one and just be out $3 shipping. I've seen too many Bioware Limited Editions jump so damn high in price, just want to make sure I can get my hands on this one.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I just placed an order but for some reason its not in my order history[/QUOTE]

all orders take a while to show under order history on gamestop's website

Thanks OP. Ended up ordering one for the PS3, even though ultimately I wanted one for the 360. That's my fault though for missing the earlier pre-order....

[quote name='wrencrest']Makes me wonder if we have another special edition that people think is rare and it will turn out to not be so...[/QUOTE]

It was a timed SE so unless they print more off then what was sold is all that there is and, as somebody else pointed out, they must just be canceled orders from various stores.

They should have just done it like DA:O, where if you bought it new you had a month or whatever to enter your codes from free downloads...and then after that it cost money.

[quote name='JKSonic']They should have just done it like DA:O, where if you bought it new you had a month or whatever to enter your codes from free downloads...and then after that it cost money.[/QUOTE]

I thought the codes were good for a year after it came out? All my codes for DA O were redeemed about 6 months after release and I had no issue.

[quote name='Saint Noir']I thought the codes were good for a year after it came out? All my codes for DA O were redeemed about 6 months after release and I had no issue.[/QUOTE]

Few months, year heh, whatever...I didn't think it was a year though. Or maybe they ended up extending it.

Still, since they didn't do a real SE anyway I just thought they should have done DA II like DA:O.

I'm picking up another copy, but why aren't they offering the pre-order bonus Sword/Shield that comes with the standard version? I mean... the game's not out yet, it should still be eligible right?

[quote name='$hady']floodcominebay

Expires 3/8[/QUOTE]

Haha I think this went over most people's heads here. Or they were too busy setting up their own auctions. My unscientific research shows that a new PS3 copy has been listed on ebay roughly every 10 minutes today.

Id really like this, but would be tempted to sell it. I was just gonna get the DLC with some points and get it through Amazon/ Best Buy cause I have gift cards. And Ive kinda decided on waiting on Dragon Age 2 anyways.

Is there no free shipping either? Total comes out to 66 shipped

bread's done
Back