Dabamus is in trading time out. If you have an open trade with him - send PM to Pooky

[quote name='Sharp Katana']how many trial codes are included in the :360:Multiple 48 hour trials?
will you PM the xbox live trial codes free of charge?[/QUOTE]

As many as I can find. I know of 3 off hand that I have for sure, and I'm sure I can find more among my games and various crap.

I will PM the codes instead of shipping for sure. No sense charging shipping for something that can be easily PMed.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']good to know[/QUOTE]

Are you interested in them?

EDIT: crap, didn't realize I copied and pasted them into my lowball. Oh well, I edited it to say 3 since I won't remove them.

I meant to leave them on my tradelist, but I'll leave 3 in my lowball.

[quote name='dabamus']Are you interested in them?

EDIT: crap, didn't realize I copied and pasted them into my lowball. Oh well, I edited it to say 3 since I won't remove them.

I meant to leave them on my tradelist, but I'll leave 3 in my lowball.[/QUOTE]

oh I thought there was more than 3. Err is it okay if I change the bid to $1? If not, then I'll keep my $2 bid.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']oh I thought there was more than 3. Err is it okay if I change the bid to $1? If not, then I'll keep my $2 bid.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind. I'll change it to one in the main post. Just make sure to edit out the $2 in your posts above so that people don't get confused.

3x 48 hour trials - $1.50

Hmm, I love these little guys because my girl barely plays with me, and when she does it's only Living Dead Weekend on Halo 3. There's no point in buying her a year card for 1 night of playing.

bids are updated.

For anyone else who CANNOT READ!!!11!!!1!11!! the LotR is, as listed, Steelbook CASE ONLY!!!!!!!

1 Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases #1 - $2
2 Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases #2 - $1
3 Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases - $4
8 Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases #2 - $1
17 Dark Sector (new/sealed) - $1

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back