Dabamus is in trading time out. If you have an open trade with him - send PM to Pooky

[quote name='cupcakex1']

17 Dark Sector (new/sealed) - $1[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Verloren']Lord of the Rings Trilogy - $4[/QUOTE]

@cupcake: that's not higher than the previous bid

@Verloren: you realize it's the case only, and not the discs, right? If so then I'll record your bid.

[quote name='dabamus']@cupcake: that's not higher than the previous bid

@Verloren: you realize it's the case only, and not the discs, right? If so then I'll record your bid.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, must've typed in the wrong number :lol: .
I just saw the OP before I saw your post. I was wondering why my bid wasn't there for Dark Sector, haha .

7 Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases #1 - $2
17 Dark Sector (new/sealed) - $2

Wii - Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases #1 - $3
PS3 - Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases #2 - $5
360 - Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases - $2
PS2 - Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases #1 - $3

9 Dark Sector (new/sealed) - $3
20Kane & Lynch Dead Men (SEALED) -$4
21The Club \(Opened, but never used) - $1
22Men of Valor (complete in box) - $1

[quote name='phantasyx']$2 Lot of 5 Official Blank Cases #2[/QUOTE]

Which platform? That's why there are item #s. :p

EDIT: and bids are updated, with the exception of phantasyx because I have no idea which item he was bidding on.

And.... we are DONE! I'll work on sending invoices out in the morning. Time for sleepy-time now!

EDIT: Auction over, no more bids accepted!

Preliminary totals are posted in the OP. I only included shipping in some, the rest I need to figure out and I'll include shipping on the invoice.

Your OP said you PMed me, but I did not receive a message from you. I sent you a PM. Please respond when you get a chance.

Thanks!

just an update on shipping: I shipped some stuff out Monday and Tuesday, but I was extremely busy the rest of the week with work and baseball, but the rest should go out on Monday. :)

Re: Update on shipping: tomorrow is shipping day (at least if it goes as planned)... I was out running an errand at the mall and my right front tire went flat, so I had to be rescued. Hence, I have to get my dad to help me fix it, so I won't be getting anything constructive done today. :(

EDIT: my car is cursed IMO: I've had it for a month and a half and have already had two flats and the left front wheel fell off while driving it. :(

[quote name='dabamus']EDIT: my car is cursed IMO: I've had it for a month and a half and have already had two flats and the left front wheel fell off while driving it. :([/QUOTE]

LOL FELL OFF? Like, you drove and the tire itself rolled away? That could not possibly be safe.

I thought I had bad luck with tires. Anything I've ever not rented or borrowed that had tires I've had a flat on: bikes, cars, whatever. Usually no other problems otherwise. I can't for the life of me avoid nails.

Yes. It apparently wasn't put on securely enough by my dad when he put the new tires one, and the wheel itself came off and bounded off the road. Luckily nobody was hurt and the only damage was some cosmetic damage to the front left of my car and to the road.

Wow, I was just checking to see if there were any updates on shipping and I saw that you've been having some major car issues. Don't worry about shipping my order right away, I'm busy buying and playing games from the Steam summer sale;).

As far as your car issues go I recommend carrying a full size spare in your trunk... maybe two since you seem to be prone to getting flats. I carried the same full size spare in the trunk of my Ford Taurus for 12 years and it came in handy, I only had a few flats in the time I owned that car and they were usually from driving near construction areas.

Yes, I've been packing today, and printed out Saven's label. I'll get the rest weighed in the morning(except for the USPS Flat Rate boxes) and get 'r' mailed!

DC#s will go out when I either get them through paypal or from the PO.

Including your's dv8!

Sorry Kirby and others, very little went out this week either due to being really busy again. Once I get my work schedule for next week I'll plan a shipping day to get the rest out.

Real life sucks some times... I haven't had much time for gaming or the internet this week at all...

[quote name='dabamus']Sorry Kirby and others, very little went out this week either due to being really busy again. Once I get my work schedule for next week I'll plan a shipping day to get the rest out.

Real life sucks some times... I haven't had much time for gaming or the internet this week at all...[/QUOTE]

No worries, real life does suck :lol: Just wanted any sort of update, it's good to see your car didn't explode with you in it, haha.

Yeah, now that my dad and I figured out that it needed transmission fluid, it hasn't even been having problems shifting going up hill. :p

*knock on wood*

Bump...

Happy 4th of July, Hopefully you have enough fun to get your mind off of your car;) I'm going to be offline tomorrow so I'll check your thread on Monday.

Yep. I'll post a picture I took tonight of fireworks in a little bit.

Monday won't be shipping day since the PO is closed, but Tuesday should be good since I'm not leaving for Columbus til the afternoon.(baseball game :D)

EDIT: have two extra sealed decks of RDR playing cards now. The deal didn't go through for the first spare deck, so both are now available.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dabamus']Have: Halo 2 CE + Blur 360. W: MW2 Prestige Extras.

I could have picked them up for ~$25 after selling the hardened edition on fleabay, but I didn't buy it at HWV for $90 when they still had it.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

Working on geting stuff out still. I'm looking for a few things that got misplaced, but most everything is packed.

bread's done
Back