Dabamus is in trading time out. If you have an open trade with him - send PM to Pooky

Bump...

You might as well just get the new Call of Duty: Black Ops game pretty soon everyone will be playing that. I'm sure there will be more deals but if you had Pre-ordered it on Amazon a while back you would have been able to get a $20 credit.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

You might as well just get the new Call of Duty: Black Ops game pretty soon everyone will be playing that. I'm sure there will be more deals but if you had Pre-ordered it on Amazon a while back you would have been able to get a $20 credit.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but after the crap that Activision's new boss said and pulled, I'm only getting used games from them now.

Update 10/16: selling my PS3 and games in favor of a blu-ray home theater system.

PS3 120GB slim w/everything originally included + box + 2.5 months of sony warranty left + 10 ft sony charging cable for controller + monster component cable = $270 + $15 for priority mail flat rate shipping w/DC#

Rainbow Six Vegas GH = $7 shipped
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 CE = $20 shipped
SOCOM Confrontation = $8 shipped
Metal Gear Solid 4 CE CIB played once = $43 shipped

Let me know if anyone is interested in anything.

Also, shipping most things that are owed out Monday and Tuesday(some Monday and some Tuesday on payday)

Added BF Bad Company 2 guide and 2x Red Steel 2 guides along with the 3x1600 MSP codes I'll be getting in the morning. Let me know if you want one and I'll send you the info, and I'll PM it over in the morning. (likely around 10AM EST)

[quote name='lowkey db josh']well if someone chickens out let me know :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but they paid in advance so I can just PM them the codes when I get them even if they aren't on CAG at the moment. I'm planning on getting a few extra, but those are for moi. :p

Just FYI, if things work out like I am hoping they will today, I will hopefully have a metric shit ton of Fallout New Vegas coaster sets that I'll send out free with any trade that I have going on that I haven't packed up yet, or free with any new trade, or for the cost of shipping without a trade/sale. ($3 shipped for 1 or 2)

I'll post here if it works like I hope it will, so please don't PM me yet, just keep it in mind for checking back later in the day. :D

Oh well, I got only one coaster set, and it's already promised as part of a trade. I have two from Kmart laying around the house somewhere, but they are MIA at the moment. :(

Ah damn, I would've liked a set of coasters. There are absolutely no Kmarts within a reasonable distance of where I live. Let me know when you ship my package out! :)

Update 10/20: printing labels for guide sales/trades right now, will burn Win7 DVDs later once I get my software for burning reinstalled. (wiped and reinstalled Windows a few days ago, so I need to work on reinstalling all my stuff)

Have 2 more 1600 MSP codes/cards this time in hand. Looking for $16/each again. Thanks!

Update 10/21: codes for 1600 MSP are gone.

Need $45+ now for a purchase... please buy a copy of Win7 or Office 2010 from me! Thanks!

Deals coming for Win7 and Office 2010. Burning the copies now that I owe people. (finally found my software :D )

Also have FNV :360: new from the CE (no bonus stuff, but just the game new, never opened) for $55 shipped.

Update:
I have 7 Ultimate N keys left, 5 Home Premium, and 6 Office 2010.

Get Ultimate N + Office 2010 for $100 shipped.

Get Home Premium + Office 2010 for $75 shipped.

I'm only doing this for a few days to get some paypal funds built up.

Working on shipping stuff now. (win7, et cetera)

EDIT: I really need to sell that copy of FNV. Someone please take it off my hands!

@Spanky: almost. I almost shipped it without the PS2 cases and ME case, so once I get a box together with them, I'll get it out.

@Joe: I'm going to check in a little bit. I forgot to look at the two stores I've been at so far.

[quote name='dabamus']@Spanky: almost. I almost shipped it without the PS2 cases and ME case, so once I get a box together with them, I'll get it out.

@Joe: I'm going to check in a little bit. I forgot to look at the two stores I've been at so far.[/QUOTE]

Aw man, I'll have a little bit of time on Monday so I'm going to look over here to see if they have NGS II near me then:cry: I'll let you know if I find it.

Hey man, your inbox is full. Still up for trying to work out a trade for Enslaved? I just need to know whether I should proceed with getting you a copy of NCIS LA tomorrow. Cheers!

Inbox is full

Just received Win 7 in the mail today, installed it and am really liking it.:bouncy:

Left some feedback, thank you very much for the awesome price. Also how much for an office 2010 key without the disc? PM me

[quote name='dabamus']Hey bro, just letting you know that I picked up a copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for you today. [/QUOTE]

Awesome, let me know how much I owe you and I'll send it by Paypal tomorrow.

bread's done
Back