Daily Table Tennis Tourneys!!!

toper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Alright, since I'm sick of playing the computer (and random jerks online who stall during online tourneys), I'm setting up a nightly tourney. Here's how it's going down:

- 2 Tourneys will be scheduled every weeknights at 5pm and 10pm, pacific time.

- I will login at the above times and invite the first 8 people I see online (with this game) to join the tourney (if there's less than 8, then the first 4...If less than 4, then we'll have one-on-one exhibitions).

- If you REALLY want to play in the tourney, I will reserve spots for anyone who pm's me (thru live) prior to the start times.

- Tourneys will be timed for 10 min/ match.

- Tourney is open to any character in the game (if you got 'em, you can use 'em).

- Headsets are not required, but are encouraged (to trade tips, shoot the bull, etc.)

- Spectators are welcome.

- Last, but not least: Have Fun! Please play straight up...the object is to help each other get better and meet new gamers, as well. If the turnout gets good, I'll think about setting up a tourney with prizes (where we can get "serious" then).

This all starts TONITE...see you guys online.

Thanks,

Probably can't play tonight (I'm actually playing a real life sport), but I'd certainly be interested. I don't think you're on my friend's list OP, so send me an invite if you want.

Add me to your list and invite me if u see me playing Table Tennis.
Chances are that if im not It's the fiance on.

bread's done
Back