Daily Twitter DLC Code Giveaways from GameDealDaily.com - Assassin's Creed II

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
Every day we are going to give away a free DLC code for either XBox 360 or Playstation 3. These codes will range from full game downloads, to game add-on content, to XBox Live subscriptions, and more. We will put the full code on Twitter at a different time each day. Be sure to check back every day to see what we're giving away!

In case you don't follow us yet, our Twitter name is @gamedealdaily

Here's our current giveaway, and what we have already given away:

3/24 - Assassin's Creed II Palazzo Medici Map
3/22 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Gamer Pics (360)
3/21 - 4000 XBox Live Marketplace Points
3/13 - Alan Wake The Signal DLC Pack
3/12 - 48 Hour XBox Live Subscription
3/11 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 AKS-74U Assault Rifle (360)
3/10 - Fable III Bonus Game Content
3/9 - Splinter Cell Conviction Shadow Armor
3/8 - Splinter Cell Conviction MP-5
3/7 - Mass Effect 2 Terminus Assault Armor + M-490 Blackstorm Projector
3/6 - Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network (360)
3/5 - Guitar Hero 5 Song Export Code (Wii)
3/4 - 48 Hour XBox Live Subscription
3/3 - Splinter Cell Conviction SC3000 Assault Rifle
3/2 - Band Hero Song Export Code (Wii)
3/1 - The Sabateur Midnight Show (360)
2/28 - Uno XBox Live Arcade Game
2/27 - Batman Arkham Asylum Armored Batsuit (PS3)
2/26 - Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack
2/25 - Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands Playable Sandwraith DLC Code (360)
2/24 - $20 Playstation Network Prepaid Card
2/23 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code (PS3)
2/22 - 12 Month XBox Live Subscription
2/21 - 2 Month XBox Live Subscription

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']I was just on your twitter when you released the code... but it seems the code you posted has expired.[/QUOTE]

These codes probably get used pretty quickly, so someone must have used the code before you were able to enter it.

Very nice one we've got for today, 12 Month XBox Live Subscription! We'll be doing PSN codes as well, stay tuned for those.

[quote name='drfrielgood']These codes probably get used pretty quickly, so someone must have used the code before you were able to enter it.

Very nice one we've got for today, 12 Month XBox Live Subscription! We'll be doing PSN codes as well, stay tuned for those.[/QUOTE]
You inputed a wrong code, it's not even valid.

Problem associated with the code. is generally an expired code.
This code has already been used. is a used code
That code is invalid. is not a proper code

^_^

The 12 month code you posted today is not valid also. if this code or the last code you posted had been used already it would have said "Code has already been used"... not "Enter a valid code" or "There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."

I dont know who is giving you these codes but they dont work.

[quote name='COLDblood']The 12 month code you posted today is not valid also. if this code or the last code you posted had been used already it would have said "Code has already been used"... not "Enter a valid code" or "There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."

I dont know who is giving you these codes but they dont work.[/QUOTE]

You are correct, I've heard this complaint from a couple people. I sent my supplier an email tonight and I'm going to stop using the codes I purchased from him for the giveaways. Luckily, I have plenty more to use in the meantime!

[quote name='ohram']I believe the VIP code you posted has 1 too many lines of text.[/QUOTE]
Another one of this invalid codes?....:roll:

[quote name='Fakeshake']Used it, sorry guys.

You had to use it in-game at the Bad Company 2 store.[/QUOTE]

That would explain why it was too long to fit in the normal redemption spot. Thanks for the info.

I don't have the game, but it's published by EA, and isn't that the format for EA codes? Maybe you need to put it in somewhere in the game menus or on the EA website?

edit: And it was confirmed while I read the thread and responded :)

Game Deal Daily is a legit site, I don't think they're going going to put out bad codes on purpose.

[quote name='louiedog']I don't have the game, but it's published by EA, and isn't that the format for EA codes? Maybe you need to put it in somewhere in the game menus or on the EA website?

Game Deal Daily is a legit site, I don't think they're going going to put out bad codes on purpose.[/QUOTE]

Yea they seem legit... lets just hope they get some working XBL codes next time =)

[quote name='drfrielgood']Congrats Fakeshake, bonus points for figuring out you had to enter it in the in-game store![/QUOTE]

I thank-u-sir :), great giveaway, will defiantly be following you guys around for more!

Thanks again!

[quote name='louiedog']I don't have the game, but it's published by EA, and isn't that the format for EA codes? Maybe you need to put it in somewhere in the game menus or on the EA website?

Game Deal Daily is a legit site, I don't think they're going going to put out bad codes on purpose.[/QUOTE]

I've bought from his store a couple of times. I was more worried that he got screwed over by a bulk code seller or something.

[quote name='drfrielgood']One for the night owls tonight - a Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands Playable Sandwraith DLC code for XBox 360.[/QUOTE]

[MISSING DIGIT HERE, BRUH]PPX-CQJ8-VCNL-6NYT-ANWG

What's the missing digit for this code?

[quote name='drfrielgood']One for the night owls tonight - a Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands Playable Sandwraith DLC code for XBox 360.[/QUOTE]

Nice...but the code you posted is missing a few characters -- 10, actually. Are you sure "PPX-CQJ8-VCNL-6NYT-ANWG" is a 360 code?

You sure the code is working? I pretty much put it in a split second after you tweeted and said "Used maximum # o' times"

[quote name='bastiartadi']I'm guessing these are code drops and not RT to get a chance to win type of contests?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it was a code drop over an hour ago on Twitter. It was for the PS3 version.

Yes, they are random code drops. Do you guys prefer the random drops or the retweeting style of giveaway?

And yesterday's Splinter Cell Conviction code was for XBox 360. Conviction was not released for PS3.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Yes, they are random code drops. Do you guys prefer the random drops or the retweeting style of giveaway?

And yesterday's Splinter Cell Conviction code was for XBox 360. Conviction was not released for PS3.[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay. I thought it was only a 16-digit code, which typically means it's for PS3.

bread's done
Back