Daiso Store Selling $1.75 version of $10+ Hori Nintendo Switch Game Card Case 24

DavidD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Weird deal time. 

Hori sells a small carrying case for Nintendo Switch games, which holds 24 games (or 23 with 2 microsd cards).  I own a few -- they are great, but I dislike paying the $10+ I generally see them go for. (https://www.amazon.com/HORI-Game-Nintendo-Switch-Officially-Licensed/dp/B01NASY99Z)

I was at the local Daiso store today, and in their electronics section they are selling what appears to be the Hori Game Card Case 24, sans Hori branding, for just $1.75.

I purchased a few -- the plastic feels a bit softer, and the cart slots are slightly differently designed, but they appear functionally identical to the Hori ones.

These are far better than any other cheap Switch game cases I've seen...

IMAGES: The dark case is the original Hori 24, the clear case is the $1.75 Daiso version.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:37418]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:37419]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:37420]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:37421]

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s pretty cool, might go check out the daiso near my area to see if they have it. Do you have any pics of the case?

That’s pretty cool, might go check out the daiso near my area to see if they have it. Do you have any pics of the case?
I did...

I feel as though the CAG forum media attachment feature is ... mildly convoluted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate! After seeing the pic, I’m gonna pick up a few if I can find them. :)
It looks like there are some minor structural differences present, but they aren't noticeable and don't seem to impact the functionality of the case. It looks like there are a few more "cut out" spaces in the trays, and the "fingernail" holes on the sides of the cart slots might be a little bigger...

Unrelated but does anyone have the Satisfye carrying case designed to carry the Switch in the grip with a battery bank underneath? I am trying to find game sleeves to carry extra switch games in the case but to place in the top netting. I found plastic game cases but I was hoping for something softer.

bread's done
Back