Damaged Gamefly disc?

xfilekr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello. I bought Conker with the free shipping that is going on at Gamefly right now. The disc was cracked from the inside.
I sent an email to them Friday.
Has anyone had a damged disc they purchased? Whats the procedure?

No i bought MGS3 from them. I recieved it within 2 days. The package was nice and everything. I would actually recoommend buying from them. They replied fast when I had a shipping problem with a game that I rented.

I got an email back from them and they told me to mail it back.........and that their inventory system is crappy and I will have to email them again in a week to tell them I mailed it back...because their warehouse doesnt communicate to them that they recieved it.
Man that seems like an odd way to run things.

I've bought at least three games from them and they were all perfect. If you were a member, I'd email them telling them to send you a rental of it and return the broken one.

[quote name='xfilekr']I got an email back from them and they told me to mail it back.........and that their inventory system is crappy and I will have to email them again in a week to tell them I mailed it back...because their warehouse doesnt communicate to them that they recieved it.
Man that seems like an odd way to run things.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. When I accidently ordered 2 copies of Four Swords Adventure, I have to do the same thing. They really need to have a better system in place for their warehouse.

Gamefly discs have no stickers or anything else on them.

bread's done
Back