Dammit nintendo!

R1V3R5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So, I sold my DS (to a nice member of CAG) shortly after it's initial launch to pay for bills. I have seen a few games that have interested me since then but I have been able to resist buying another DS. Well, that is, until now. I absolutely love the Advance Wars games and for some unexplainable reason, I must have Nintendogs. Why must these games tag team me in to buying a DS? So, I traded in some old crappy games for a copy of "Dachshund and Friends" and I will be picky up a shiny new blue DS on Thursday when I get paid. I thought I had got away from Nintendo and their shenanigans but they pulled me back in! :lol:

Also, does anyone know if a Scottish Terrier is unlockable?

[quote name='humidore']Nintendo=the mob....I guess?[/QUOTE]

"FREDOOOOO!"

seriously though, the DS is recently striking my interest too. I think the DS is awesome for GBA games and there are some awesome titles available and in the works. Looking forward to Castlevania, Animal Crossing, that surgery game and bunch of GBA games I've yet to play. Goooooooooo Nintendo.

'm glad I resisted selling it shortly after launch due to a lack of really killer titles.

In all honesty, I probably would've done the same thing if I bought it at launch, but I didn't.

I don't believe Scottish Terriors are unlockable but I could be wrong.

[quote name='pigeonpickup']its funny how the PSP and DS are really switching places now...[/QUOTE]

They never really did, its just that PSP was overhyped due to its graphical powers but people didnt notice the software lineup until months later when reality has hit...and also this fall is gonna be BIG for DS, AW and Nintendogs are just the start.

Oh and id like to thank you again Valor since i was that CAG member you sold that DS to :) One hell of a deal too! I play it all the time, Minish Cap for gba and my DS games are....

Super Mario 64 DS
Spiderman 2
Wario Ware Touched
Yoshi Touch and Go
Puyo Pop Fever
Pac-Pix

and soon i hope to add
Advance Wars DS
Nintendogs
Lunar DS
Castlevania DS

There is not a Scottish Terrier. But Lab starts you with a Miniature Schnauzer. And I think those two are too close for the terrier to be a hidden dog.

(I finally get my blue DS and Mario 64 this morning! Can't wait to play my Nintendogs and AWDS!:bouncy: )

Nintendogs is kinda addicting for me and i'm not even the one playing it. But yea I'm glad I never sold my DS. With a slow start it's really picking up pace with some A++ titles. Lunar and Castlevania will be awesome also and 5 more A+++ games wil follow shortly after that.

picked up a ds early and i knew this would happen, i figured the few good titles would hold me over until the fall, glad i waited. cant wait until christmas time, ill have more portability than ill know what to do with. heres hoping for fire emblem ds

I've been on and off about buying a DS. I came very close many times, but opted not to at the last second each time. Nintendogs is really starting to push me into buying it, but I'm still trying to wait until it drops to $100 or so. I figure used that shouldn't be too long.

Its starting to interest me a bit, but no games that are making me have to go out and buy one. I'll wait, the most I spend on a DS is $75 (or when the RE1 port comes out on it) so it might be a long wait, but I don't care since that is what I feel its worth to me (in terms of games I want on it)

Besides, my GBA SP and PSP offer more than enough handheld gaming for me :)

I sold my DS as well and just bought a nice red one from gameexpress.com. Under $145 shipped wasnt that bad for a different color.

I also wish they had a Scottish Terrier in the game since my cousins have one. I also wish they had an Irish Terrier in the game because I own one.

[quote name='m1lesteg']I've been on and off about buying a DS. I came very close many times, but opted not to at the last second each time. Nintendogs is really starting to push me into buying it, but I'm still trying to wait until it drops to $100 or so. I figure used that shouldn't be too long.[/QUOTE]

A used DS is $100 at EBGames.:)

I'm glad I waited so long... the DS has finally picked up some serious steam and it doesn't look like it'll cool off until the end of the year. The DS is the system to own in 2005.

And it'll keep going. New Mario Bros. and most likely Animal Crossing are coming out in 2006. Guess what I'll be buying with Xmas cash.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']And it'll keep going. New Mario Bros. and most likely Animal Crossing are coming out in 2006. Guess what I'll be buying with Xmas cash.[/QUOTE]

Is AC delay official? Damn i was going to get that as a Chirstmas gift for my gf she wants that game bad.

I also see it as an investment since I know I would have bought one when "Black and White" or the new Mario Bro's game came out anyway.

And I still have my psp, ps2, xbox, gamecube, and gaming quality pc so I'm not going to miss any games anytime soon.

Release Dates - USA

Mario Kart DS: November 14, 2005.
Animal Crossing DS: December 5, 2005.

The only DS games that matter to me. :)

I did the exact same thing as a few of you did. I sold my DS shortly after buying it, and I am going to buy another one tomorrow when I go to work. I can't wait to start playing this thing again. Hopefully my Wal-Mart will have the Daschunds and friends game.

bread's done
Back