Dammit... (possible FFX spoilers)

I had the ending spoiled for me, and I still got misty-eyed.

Speaking of which, I have to start FFX-2 again... I had done everything perfectly up to 60% to get the perfect ending, and then I stopped... My game (which is in perfect condition, no scratches or anything of the sort) refused to play the video clips that you had to watch to get the percentage...

never played VII. FFVIII had lots of story lag and ff9 was quite fun. FFX = i like the leveling system and souping up auron, wankka and lulu.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='kaji7p56']This games was amazing. The ending was a PERFECT set-up for a sequel.

What did we get? FF crap X-2! It didn't even continue Tidus' story (well-not REALLY, you know what I'm talking about). The whole reason to play the game was a lie!![/quote]

Did you get the 100% ending?[/quote]

I have seen the 100% ending. Like I said, it doesn't REALLY continue the Tidus story. He just shows up, and that's it. I wanted the whole story to continue, instead we get some look-a-like and another cheesy romance.[/quote]

I thought the game was a great sequel to X. While not as good as X, superb nonetheless.

bread's done
Back