Damn Cartoon Network and Gay Ass GX

dudecool320

CAGiversary!
3 months back Cartoon Network began showing DBZ Uncut Monday-Thursday. Now recently they stopped showing it to show reruns of Yu Gi Oh:GX. But they moved DBZ to Saturday with 1 episode a week. This pissed me off. Was anyone else pissed off by this?:booty:

Not as such. Given that everyone and their mother have seen DBZ about a million billion times already.

[quote name='dudecool320']3 months back Cartoon Network began showing DBZ Uncut Monday-Thursday. Now recently they stopped showing it to show reruns of Yu Gi Oh:GX. But they moved DBZ to Saturday with 1 episode a week. This pissed me off. Was anyone else pissed off by this?:booty:[/QUOTE]

I hated/stopped watching CN when it stopped showing Outlaw Star, like 5 years ago. Hell, I rarely watch TV anyway, when I do, it's either CSI/Spike TV or FX.

Yes, it really is a shame the cartoon network executives are all homosexuals. We all know heterosexuals are always in tune with the desires and wishes of upstanding citizens such as dudecool320, while homosexuals change schedules based on their own whims.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I hated/stopped watching CN when it stopped showing Outlaw Star, like 5 years ago.[/QUOTE]agreed...there was this brief time you could catch both outlaw star and cowboy bebop on cartoon network. i call this time the glory days, and it's never been as good on that channel since.

cartoon network is great. they still show cowboy bebop, but outlaw star is long gone. flcl is a pretty good show.

[quote name='darkmere']agreed...there was this brief time you could catch both outlaw star and cowboy bebop on cartoon network. i call this time the glory days, and it's never been as good on that channel since.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I was also a big fan of Gundam Wing, and I believe it was around then when it aired as well. Now, CN is all Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi (Please, Lord, kill the creators of that show :bomb: ) and Codename: KND.

Glory days they were, but are now long gone. :cry:

if anything they piss me off for fucKing around with Justice League, they show like 4 eps and the rest arent till like Jan or Feb, wtf is up with that

i own the bebop box set & movie, so i'm set on that front. tried buying the outlaw star set about a year and a half ago, but the seller ran out of copies so i'll look again in the future. don't have cable anymore, not enough shows i like to justify the cost. i've seen an episode or two of flcl...interested in checking out the series from start to finish.

My favorite channel on T.V. quickly morphed into my least favorite channel on T.V. a few years ago.

Cartoon Network is garbage.

[quote name='dudecool320']3 months back Cartoon Network began showing DBZ Uncut Monday-Thursday. Now recently they stopped showing it to show reruns of Yu Gi Oh:GX. But they moved DBZ to Saturday with 1 episode a week. This pissed me off. Was anyone else pissed off by this?:booty:[/QUOTE]

isnt Yu gi oh GX new??? i never seen it before.... Also on Wb the next Yugioh said the last chapter starts today... so after this story does Yu gi oh go off the air or is there another series

it's great that adult swim repopularized family guy and futurama, but i would have liked to have seen more anime and less fox type shows. i loved the first year or so of adult swim, then the whole network seemed to go downhill

[quote name='Tiphireth']I hated/stopped watching CN when it stopped showing Outlaw Star, like 5 years ago. Hell, I rarely watch TV anyway, when I do, it's either CSI/Spike TV or FX.[/QUOTE]

You might want to give Adult Swim another chance for Samurai Champloo and FLCL. Samurai Champloo was made by the same guy that did Cowboy Bebop and has a similar 'feel' to it. FLCL is one of the most entertaining animes I've ever seen. Its only 6 episodes long so it should be easier to start from the beginning then a anime of regular length. They also use to air Paranoia Agent which was a great show but I don't know if they will rerun it.

[quote name='zewone']They still are showing Paranoia Agent. I highly recommend watching it.[/QUOTE]

that is one fucking weird show.

[quote name='zewone']They still are showing Paranoia Agent. I highly recommend watching it.[/QUOTE]I watched paranoia agent about a year ago and I didnt like it too much,

anyways, about the topic, I couldnt care less about them getting rid of DBZ,
and the people who plan what will and what wont show are perfectly justified in show yu gi oh,
little kids watch it, and thats their target audience,
plus, DBZ has been on forever

[quote name='eldad9']Yes, it really is a shame the cartoon network executives are all homosexuals. We all know heterosexuals are always in tune with the desires and wishes of upstanding citizens such as dudecool320, while homosexuals change schedules based on their own whims.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

It seems the cult of people who watched DBZ, and only DBZ, that I had to share my Japanese class with have not all poisoned themselves to go to 'another dimension' yet. :D

And what's wrong with Yugioh GX? I like it. It's got the same cheesy infomerical vibe of the original that I enjoyed so much.

I do miss Outlaw Star though... thank goodness for that Rightstuf sale awhile back that let me get the boxset. I've had many an arguament with my BF over whether or the not the hotspring epsidoe could be edited to be made airable. (I say yes.)

[quote name='DuelLadyS']

I do miss Outlaw Star though... thank goodness for that Rightstuf sale awhile back that let me get the boxset. I've had many an arguament with my BF over whether or the not the hotspring epsidoe could be edited to be made airable. (I say yes.)[/QUOTE]

Sure they probably could've cut it up to make the air, but you'd miss alot of that episodes gags (and some plot) and be left with an episode that probably had a runtime around half of a normal one. It wasn't absolutely essetinal to the plot of the entire sereis, so the easiest and most cost effective route was don't air it at all.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']God I hate anime.[/QUOTE]it depends what you watch, there are plenty of different genres and styles that may interest you.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Sure they probably could've cut it up to make the air, but you'd miss alot of that episodes gags (and some plot) and be left with an episode that probably had a runtime around half of a normal one. It wasn't absolutely essetinal to the plot of the entire sereis, so the easiest and most cost effective route was don't air it at all.[/QUOTE]

All true- but it COULD have been done. He insists there was no way it could've been done. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back