Damn dead pixels

johnmirra

CAGiversary!
I am returning my 2nd psp in 3 days because of stuck or dead pixels. I cant believe i cant get one without a dead pixel.

[quote name='johnmirra']I am returning my 2nd psp in 3 days because of stuck or dead pixels. I cant believe i cant get one without a dead pixel.[/quote]

I had to go through 4 psp before I got one without a dead pixel. Keep trying.

[quote name='uberzone']How many threads are you going to make about this?

We don't really care.[/quote] You must if you took the time to reply. :)

:hot:

I would be angry if I kept getting dead pixels. It was semi-reasonable at launch, but there is no excuse for it to be happening now. I luck out and got one with no dead pixels on mine. Would've hated to keep returning them just to get another one with dead pixels.

The first one I got on Launch Day had about 30 Dead Pixels in the lower right hand corner. I returned it and the next one I got had 2.

2>30 anyday.

I thought they would not have that problem still. I got my PSP at launch and had two with dead/stuck pixels but 3rd had no pixels issues but I did notice some "ghosting" which I had not noticed on my first two psps with dead/stuck pixels. So basically, it would seem that some have dead pixels - no ghosting or no dead/stuck pixels and ghosting.

I bought the BestBuy product replacement and was contemplating getting a new PSP but I don't want to have to deal with dead/stuck pixel issue again. That would suck :cry:

bread's done
Back