Damn ebay scammers !

Limegreen

CAGiversary!
I bought an ebay item i payed for it using my visa card through paypal , After i payed i realized it's obviously a scam and the item will never be shipped, what is the best way to get my money back ?

I already filed an item not received dispute on paypal but they say if i win i will only get back $200 minus $25 for processing fees and that it takes up to 30 days Originally i payed $300 That is not nearly decent from paypal !

I know i payed with my visa credit card and that there is something i can do with them can anybody please explain what i can do and how it works ?

All help is greatly appreciated !

Thanks a lot this had never happened would chargeback require the investigation the long waiting for your money back or any hassle ?

What was the scam?
Yeah, just call up your CC company and explain it to them. I never had to do a chargeback, but I thihk that's why on Paypal they always want you to use a bank account transfer instead of a CC payment.

FYI if you do a chargeback make sure you have NO money in paypal. I've heard that they have closed peoples accounts in paypal for not going thru them and using outside help.

I think as long as you go thru paypal first your set though.

bread's done
Back