Damn eBay sellers! Help Needed

Xtreme331

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, so this just pisses me off. This seller has a great price on two games: Battlefield Vietnam and Star Wars: Empire at War ($0.01). Now I probably wasn't going to buy these games anyway, but once I saw his charges for shipping... I just got pissed.

This seller wants over $40 to ship two dinky little games to you. Asshat! They even have the gall to ask $10 for insurance!!! Anyway, pet peeve of mine. Wanted to share so that if you feel the same way, you can put in your $0.02 as well.

I hate when eBay sellers do this. So I did the right thing. I reported the seller to eBay for circumventing eBays fees (excessive shipping fees). Feel free to do the same. There's a link on the bottom of the auction page for it.

Here is the auction: Battlefield Vietnam and Star Wars: Empire at War

The seller's name is aziz567794

reported. that crap gets on my nerves to. The prey on people who will see that auction when it only has seconds left and bid on it without look everything over.

this is just one of millions of sellers to pull this stunt...they just want to avoid the selling fees and overcharge on shipping so they dont have to pay the percentage to ebay....this will never stop unfortunatley

[quote name='chakan']Relisted w/9.99 starting bid and 7.50 s&h

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=104752272174

CAG----1
scam ebayers----1.00 x 10^6[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he still has the $10 required insurance fee, which is excessive. That one is particularly heinous because now it looks reasonable - $10 + $7.50 shipping. But then there's another sort of hidden $10 tacked on. At least at 1 cent people are more likely to read through the description to see what the deal is.

How about this one (same seller)? $10.50 plus $30 shipping for an empty box. And the sucker gave him positive feedback? Or maybe the better term would be "accomplice".

Yeah that stuff is annoying. I was looking at something yesterday (can't remember what it was now) but they had a buy it now for 1 cent and were charging $110 for shipping.

bread's done
Back