Damn I burned my tongue during lunch!!

Santurio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I had a perfectly good chimichanga for lunch but overheated it slightly in the microwave and I burned the shite out of my tongue!!!!
Has anyone else burned their tongue on something they were waiting to be very delicious??

You must be a guy. :lol:

Every guy I've ever known has done this at some point. Even when they know it's hot, they take a bite, burn themselves, but keep eating. I've never seen a girl do it, and my g/f has watched me do it countless times.

She always says, 'You knew it was hot. Why didn't you wait?'

I always reply, 'I was hungry. Besides, it doesn't hurt that much (/lie).'

Thats nothing, I was camping and accidentally touched the burner of a liquid butane-propane stove right after it had been turned off (had been boiling a lot of drinking water for the last 20 minutes).

The burn mark was a sort of mustard yellow color and it hurt.

Try this at home kids, its fun!

Darwinists for natural selection among stupid people support this ad.

[quote name='Rig']Every time I eat pizza...[/quote]

Pizza is the worst, IMO, just because the cheese will then stick to your tongue and repeatedly punish you.

[quote name='Santurio']it didn't hurt......that....much.(whatever)
I couldn't tast :lol: e the rest of it but I sure did eat it!!! :lol:[/quote]

Dude, who's that girl? Is that the same chick in all the pics you've had lately?

Back on topic: The worst time I ever burnt my tongue was when I was about 9 years old. My dad bought me a hot chocolate from Braums. Not knowing it was about 300 degrees, I took a big sip of it. It felt like someone farted in my mouth and lit a lighter. My mouth was on fire!

I couldn't taste anything for about two weeks. My brother also had his tongue burned at about the same time thanks to a Braum's hot chocolate.

From that day forward, I've never had a Braum's hot chocolate and never will I have another one or let my children have one.

Oh, my brother also accidently stepped on a hot ass charcoal bare footed once. It stuck to his foot and actually cooked it. Nothing like the smell of burning flesh.

That was one of the few times I actually felt sorry for him.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']From that day forward, I've never had a Braum's hot chocolate and never will I have another one or let my children have one.[/quote]

'But Daddy, I want a hot chocolate!'

'No son, you don't unserstand..'

'Everyone else gets to have it! It's not fair!'

'This is for your own good! I'm trying to keep you safe!'

'It's just chocolate!'

'DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? It's trying to hurt you like it hurt me!'

/GA falling on the floor, crying into his hands

Just kidding. :lol: :wink:

that girl in my sig in Rachel Stevens from Sclub7!!!
well both pics are of her. The other I had last week was of Josie Moran.
But that Braums story is pretty f'd up but funny, glad it was you and not me!!!!

That's odd, I rarely burn my tongue. I instead burn the roof of my mouth. Which sucks majorly. You can usually feel the skin hanging down.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'] hot ass charcoal [/quote]

I'm not sure why I find that to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

Microwave burritos & pizza. :shock: THE WORST!!

**LITTLE TIP: Pour some granulated sugar on your tounge as soon as you can after you burn it. It helps tremendously. :)

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'] Not knowing it was about 300 degrees, I took a big sip of it. It felt like someone farted in my mouth and lit a lighter.[/quote]

How would you know?

Wait, don't answer that.

Like everyone else, pizza. I'll grab a bite, and I'll pull it back in reflex, with the cheese clinched between my teeth and onto my tongue.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']From that day forward, I've never had a Braum's hot chocolate and never will I have another one or let my children have one.[/quote]

'It's just chocolate!'

Just kidding. :lol: :wink:[/quote]

No it was more like me taking the gulp, start crying from the immense pain and my dad laughing at me.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']From that day forward, I've never had a Braum's hot chocolate and never will I have another one or let my children have one.[/quote]

'It's just chocolate!'

Just kidding. :lol: :wink:[/quote]

No it was more like me taking the gulp, start crying from the immense pain and my dad laughing at me.[/quote]

Heh no, he meant it as if you were saying that to your kids. This thread makes me want hot chocolate...

WHile not quite as bad as scalding your tongue with hot food, has anyone ever ate enough Captain Crunch to get the "gravel mouth" as I call it? It's when the roof of your mouth gets all raw and feels as though you have graveled the top of your mouth?

[quote name='cag1000']just burnt mine on a chicken finger sub[/quote]

Did it have oil and mayo on it?

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']WHile not quite as bad as scalding your tongue with hot food, has anyone ever ate enough Captain Crunch to get the "gravel mouth" as I call it? It's when the roof of your mouth gets all raw and feels as though you have graveled the top of your mouth?[/quote]

I was actually going to mention that. Cap 'N Crunch is the harshest cereal to eat. It tastes great, but you'll pay for it if you eat more than one bowl.

[quote name='gamefreak'][quote name='cag1000']just burnt mine on a chicken finger sub[/quote]

Did it have oil and mayo on it?[/quote]

no onion?

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']WHile not quite as bad as scalding your tongue with hot food, has anyone ever ate enough Captain Crunch to get the "gravel mouth" as I call it? It's when the roof of your mouth gets all raw and feels as though you have graveled the top of your mouth?[/quote]

An episode of Family Guy pointed that out once. :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='gamefreak'][quote name='cag1000']just burnt mine on a chicken finger sub[/quote]

Did it have oil and mayo on it?[/quote]

no onion?[/quote]

oil mayo, no onion, hot
powered it down with some sour cream and onion Sun Chips
2 24ounce bottles of pop

Damn it hurts soooo bad but the food is sooooo good!!!!! It is like 8:00 in the evening and I can still feel the burn on my tongue.

I have done this so many times it's not funny, still I never learn my lesson

bread's done
Back