Damn its hot as hell today...

BodyShot213

Banned
It was so freaking hot that i got off work early because my balls were too damn sweaty and it was making wet spots on my pants.

The beach water is dirty so thats not a option!!! how are you coping with the heat?

[quote name='rodeojones903']Not by going home from work just because I'm sweating.[/QUOTE]
Staying home from work just because I'm sweating.
Oh wait, I don't work. I do have a pool though.

Little_Schwetty_Pair.jpg

I'm staying inside (central air) thats how I'm dealing with the heat. Expect for one day last week when I had to mow the front and back yard, in 95 degree heat with 90% humidity. That was not a good day at all.

comfy 77 here (inside), outside uh.....high of 99. It's been like this for 4-5 days, eh?

[crossing-fingers] hope there's no rolling black-outs/brown-outs again!!

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']purchased a 1000$ A/C awaiting install saturday[/quote] To quote Dogma:

Azrael: No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air.

I stick by that with my life lol!

Am I not wrong!!!

I spend pretty much my entire summer days inside cuz its too hot here. It cools down to about 85 degrees at night though.

Its like 100 around here or close to that usually. I just sit in my house with the air conditioner set on the coldest it can get :D

It reaches around 115 F in Canoga Park CA, and the power in my area (and the San Fernado valley, all over it) got shut off because peopel were using record breaking amounts of power for air conditioners.

I lived with my sister for 3 days.

That's 3 and a half days too long, plus I got drunk off 4 beers and had my first hangover at 13.

I have a pool, but that doesn't compensate for my poor old pc not working for 3 days.

me and my lil sis had no AC for a sometime. Just got one last week, when I told my parents that I would have to sleep in their aparment because it's hot as hell.

It's so hot outside- it's making people wish they spend the dough for air conditioning over 3 years ago like I did....

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']To quote Dogma:

Azrael: No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air.

I stick by that with my life lol!

Am I not wrong!!![/quote]

I was watching that earlier and that was the first thing that came to mind when reading this.

It was 98 in Chicago and I was supposed to go paintballing today. Then earlier in the week I was playing lacrosse in the heat. Needless to say I have gotten used to it, but if you really need to cool down stick your head in a freezer. Best way.

bread's done
Back